Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Aidey, RedJeff and any others??

+8
rawlings09
Tim_S
porrohman
del boy
Mrs Moor
Leethall
Bob Marley
Smudger
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Calling Aidey, RedJeff and any others?? Empty Calling Aidey, RedJeff and any others??

Post  Smudger Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:09 am

Good evening all, my name is Paul Smith or Smudger ex assistant at your club. I enjoyed my time at the club and wished I had been there longer but it was not to be and the club and myself have moved on. Thats football!
I am not the sort to go into the reasons of my departure on a forum and as Graham knows I have wished him all the best in the job. The job Chris has done in saving the club is unbelievable and for that he deserves alot of credit.
While I was involved and even after I have left I have kept an eye on this forum as I always like a fans view on things, but what has annoyed me most are the snide comments about myself from people within the club that when I was there were nice as pie to my face. These comments for some reason are still going on months after I have left.
I have never slated the club or anyone at the club and those that know me know I am more than happy to meet anyone that has issues with me.
For those that have a problem with me bell me 07779576869 I am more than happy to sort it out otherwise forget the past and start talking about the now.
Hopefully this will put it to bed
I quick thank you to all the supporters that welcomed me to the club and I wish the club all the very best in the future and hopefully our paths will cross again one day.

Smudger
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Calling Aidey, RedJeff and any others?? Empty Re: Calling Aidey, RedJeff and any others??

Post  Bob Marley Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Thanks Smudger.

2 way street of course.....good luck at Earlswood
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Calling Aidey, RedJeff and any others?? Empty Re: Calling Aidey, RedJeff and any others??

Post  Leethall Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Welcome Smudger. As you say it was unfortunate that it did not work out but as I have previously said in a previous thread with Rowly I think you are better of managing than being a No 2 so all the best at Earlswood.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi Paul

Good to see you doing well at Earlswood, last nights result must have made you smile. You were critisized on this forum for coming from an MFC background and some people on here seem to think that Redditch should not be dipping there toes that low in the water.

Did last nights winner not come from a lad from Castle Vale in the MFC or am i mistaken, Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:Hi Paul

Good to see you doing well at Earlswood, last nights result must have made you smile. You were critisized on this forum for coming from an MFC background and some people on here seem to think that Redditch should not be dipping there toes that low in the water.

Did last nights winner not come from a lad from Castle Vale in the MFC or am i mistaken, Head against wall

Yawn!
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Well said Paul ' forget the past and start talking about the now'.
Mrs Moor take note.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:01 pm

porrohman wrote:Well said Paul ' forget the past and start talking about the now'.
Mrs Moor take note.

I agree porrohman but your "NOW" seems to change on a weekly basis. Crying with laughter

Even you must be getting a little confused by now, do you have an assistant manager now and if so is he any good. I need to know because next week when he's fired or walks out you will all be posting nasty things about him.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim_S Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:10 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
porrohman wrote:Well said Paul ' forget the past and start talking about the now'.
Mrs Moor take note.

I agree porrohman but your "NOW" seems to change on a weekly basis. Crying with laughter

Not sure if you understand the concept of time Mrs Moor? "Now" is the present, Last week would be the past. So yes, porrohmans "NOW" would change every week. Fishing
Tim_S
Tim_S
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:30 am

My "NOW" changes every second... am i a bad person?
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:31 am

Tim_S wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
Mrs Moor take note.

Not sure if you understand the concept of time Mrs Moor? "Now" is the present, Last week would be the past. So yes, porrohmans "NOW" would change every week. Fishing

Nice one Tim. Hi five

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:41 am

Tim_S wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
Mrs Moor take note.

Hi Tim

Thanks or explaining the concept of time, it’s a pity you are not as well versed on the subject of your new assistant Manager which was my main point of interest.

But as you have opened a new door let’s take a look at Concept and Mr Swan. I have been left a little puzzled and I am sure you are the man to help me understand, so if you would be so kind could you please explain why……..

Mr Hyde was appointed joint Manager of the club, Mr Fenemore was largely ignored by the supporters their focus was always on Mr Hyde and how well he was doing personally both on and off the pitch. I am sure we can all agree that was the case, pages of forum posts will clearly confirm that to be the case.

So why on earth did Mr Swan sack Mr Hyde on Saturday and appoint Mr Fenemore the sole Manager of the football club. You see my understanding of the CONCEPT is that if Mr Fenemore had accepted the NEW “Concept” then he would have been the sole Manager of Redditch United and Mr Hyde role would have been reduced to trainer.

So it seems clear to me Mr Swan has lost faith in Mr Hyde as a Manager or why would he offer the Job to Mr Fenemore and reduce Mr Hyde’s position at the football club.

The CONCEPT seems clear to me in that Mr Hyde was being replaced by Mr Fenemore as sole first team Manager but Mr Fenemore then threw a spanner in the works by leaving the football club.

It seems to me Mr Swan now has a Manager running first team affairs that he clearly replaced on Saturday.

I really do look forward to your CONCEPT of recent events Tim. Crying with laughter

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:18 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

So why on earth did Mr Swan sack Mr Hyde on Saturday and appoint Mr Fenemore the sole Manager of the football club. You see my understanding of the CONCEPT is that if Mr Fenemore had accepted the NEW “Concept” then he would have been the sole Manager of Redditch United and Mr Hyde role would have been reduced to trainer.

Neutral What?

How do you know if Fenners had accepted the "concept" then he would be sole manager?

Mark declined his opportunity to stay at the club.

Mrs Moor you seem to hate Graham Hyde almost as much as Fennners does... Suspect
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:05 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

Neutral What?

How do you know if Fenners had accepted the "concept" then he would be sole manager?

Mark declined his opportunity to stay at the club.

Mrs Moor you seem to hate Graham Hyde almost as much as Fennners does... Suspect

Hi Rawlings09

My understanding comes from personal and public record, see below.

“During the meeting, Fenemore was offered the manager’s job, with Hyde working as coach, and also the director of football role to try and keep him at the club. But he declined both, saying he had been set up for an exit and no longer wanted to work at the club as long as Hyde was there”.

I know Mark decided to leave the club but that does not alter the fact Mr Swan wanted to remove Mr Hyde from a Managerial position within the club on Saturday.

For the record I don’t dislike Graham Hyde I don’t know him, my observations are purely based on his record while at Redditch United, I am sorry but I just can’t see how he deserves such kudos when he has been the one constant in the puzzle. Players and old Managers alike don’t seem to have a nice word to say about the guy and results under his tenure have been the poorest of the lot. Just because I question his ability does not mean I don’t think the guy deserves a chance, I just wonder why Mr Swan was so keen to replace him on Saturday and yet seems stuck with him as Manager today …………..NOW.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:55 am

Mrs Moor, I don't think that Chris Swan wanted to remove Graham Hyde from a managerial position, I think he was trying to find a way to accommodate two people he considered very important to the club in a way that would satisfy all parties, and he suggested that Mark take the role of first-team manager and/or director of football with Graham as first-team coach. This was unacceptable to Mark, and he decided his future lay elsewhere. It's a bit of a stretch to say the least that this equates with sacking Graham Hyde in favour of Mark Fenemore and then reinstating him when Swan realised that Hyde was the last turkey in Sainsbury, as you imply.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 pm

[/quote] For the record I don’t dislike Graham Hyde I don’t know him, my observations are purely based on his record while at Redditch United, I am sorry but I just can’t see how he deserves such kudos when he has been the one constant in the puzzle. Players and old Managers alike don’t seem to have a nice word to say about the guy and results under his tenure have been the poorest of the lot. Just because I question his ability does not mean I don’t think the guy deserves a chance, I just wonder why Mr Swan was so keen to replace him on Saturday and yet seems stuck with him as Manager today …………..NOW.
[/quote]

To be quite honest there is a lot of noise about Graham Hyde that is not from people really knowing anything other than he has coached the club and suddenly become Manager. Maybe he has had 1 eye on the job, maybe he has put himself forward for it, he is Manager so the vendetta against him is getting Boring.........

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:00 pm

ted striker wrote:Mrs Moor, I don't think that Chris Swan wanted to remove Graham Hyde from a managerial position, I think he was trying to find a way to accommodate two people he considered very important to the club in a way that would satisfy all parties, and he suggested that Mark take the role of first-team manager and/or director of football with Graham as first-team coach. This was unacceptable to Mark, and he decided his future lay elsewhere. It's a bit of a stretch to say the least that this equates with sacking Graham Hyde in favour of Mark Fenemore and then reinstating him when Swan realised that Hyde was the last turkey in Sainsbury, as you imply.

Hi Ted

The fact is Chris Swan did remove Graham Hyde from his managerial position on Saturday and what you or i think does not alter the fact that's what happened.

Now we can all come up with reasons why this action was taken, you suggest this was to accomodate both parties. Would Mr Glazier remove Sir Alex from his Managerial position in order to satisfy an unhappy Bobby Charlton, i think not.

Graham Hyde deserves a chance but it would seem his chance has only arrived by default, for all we know Mr Hyde could be on a contract and will always have to be accomodated untill such time it runs out. Who knows.

I am not against Mr Hyde i just don't understand what he brings to the table and i wonder why so many people who have held positions within the club dislike him so much.

I don't have a vendetta, i don't call him names or insult him i have just asked a few reasoned questions and so far no one can give a reasoned reply.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:31 am

Hyde has no local knowledge and no idea and is out of his depth.'
'Hyde is throwing money down the drain'
'In Hyde you are flogging a dead horse'
'All Hyde is doing is bringing in loan players'
'Take it from me, Hyde is dead wood'
'Hyde has been the one constant in your string of poor results'.

You have posted all of the above Mrs Moor. In my opinion there are insults in your posts above,and anyone reading the above would find it very hard to believe you haven't got a vendetta against him.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:17 am

To be fair Mrs Moor has a vendetta against Graham Hyde so should really just get in touch with him direct and discuss this with him.

Interesting that the Solihoof forum had a post from one of the players out injured slating the club and that he would never play for them again. Interestingly this post thread has dissapeared so things are not exactly a bed of roses over at your club. Maybe you should take more interest in what is happening at Solihoof if you are a so called fan than the continious yawn you keep posting here....... Fact this, fact that which unless you are anybody from RUFC who has been involved in the various meetings is all just talk or complete and utter Full of sh*t

Last edited by Leethall on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:08 am

Mrs Moor wrote:The fact is Chris Swan did remove Graham Hyde from his managerial position on Saturday and what you or i think does not alter the fact that's what happened.

Mrs Moor, you can't just keep repeating the same opinion, adding the word "fact" to it, and expect it to be so. Neither you or I know exactly what went on at that meeting, because to know that, one would have to know what the three people present wanted to achieve from that meeting, and one would need a full transcript of the meeting. Only Mark Fenemore has spoken publicly about the meeting, as far as I am aware, and he would have had an agenda just as much as the other two participants.

My guess, and I stress that it is only a guess, is as I stated previously: Chris wanted Mark and Graham to work together in whatever way was acceptable to all parties, and came up with a proposal that Mark take the first-team manager role and Graham the coaching role. That proposal was not accepted, and Mark left the club.

Mrs Moor also wrote:Now we can all come up with reasons why this action was taken, you suggest this was to accomodate both parties. Would Mr Glazier remove Sir Alex from his Managerial position in order to satisfy an unhappy Bobby Charlton, i think not.

No, of course not. We're talking about completely different people and a completely different situation, so your analogy has no relevance.

Mrs Moor further wrote:I am not against Mr Hyde i just don't understand what he brings to the table and i wonder why so many people who have held positions within the club dislike him so much.

NOW this is where you and I can agree - clearly for all that has improved behind the scenes, there are still issues around the footballing side and the lack of stability in management has to be a big part of that. Now that Graham Hyde has sole responsibility for first-team affairs, assisted by this new chap, let's see how results pan out.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:06 pm

porrohman wrote:Hyde has no local knowledge and no idea and is out of his depth.'

You have posted all of the above Mrs Moor. In my opinion there are insults in your posts above,and anyone reading the above would find it very hard to believe you haven't got a vendetta against him.

Hi porrohman

Yes taken out of context my opinions don't flatter Mr Hyde but they are certainly not insults and i do not call him names like many others on this forum. If you care to put my quotes into there correct context i will defend them, you had the chance when they were posted of course.

Hyde has no local knowledge and no idea and is out of his depth.

I know this to be the case because i have spoken to players and people he has been working with at Redditch United, he has no knowledge of local players at the level he is working and has no experience of the league you are playing in.

That is my opinion and we are now allowed opinions on this forum, paying loan players from higher up the pyramid is a total waste of your money.

That was the statement released to the press and i thought it was madness and a waste of the money you don't have, far better to bring in your own players in my opinion, that would of course take us back to the first point and his lack of local knowledge.

That does sound harsh and i can't be bothered to look for the post, please highlight the full post.

Hyde has been the one constant in your string of poor results'.

Look you all said Goodbye to Sockett & Smith who managed to get about seven or eight points from as many games, so far under Hyde you have managed four points and he can't even equal the total set by Sockett & Smith that got them the push. This is a very poor league, the fact lads can come in from the MFC and be given contracts and become your best players tells you it's not that hard a job.

I have no vendetta but it is interesting how you accuse me when others insult him on a weekly if not daily basis, i just don't think you like to hear the truth Mr porrohman and it will be interesting to see you defend your corner.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:04 am

On the subject of paying for loan players who exactly other than Connor Deards are you trying to suggest we are shelling out for!? Seems like he is the only one to me...
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:34 am

Mrs Moor,
You have typed these words...how you can possibly percieve them to be taken out of context astounds me. You are a typical gossip merchant who thrives on tittle tattle. 'I have spoken to players and people he has has been working with' That is just idle, 'over the garden fence' gossip.I tell you what I'll throw one in shall I....' I've spoken to players who think Hyde is brilliant and a great coach'. How's that? You may get off on it on your MFC forum Rowly invited you to join but it doesn't wash on here.
You don't attend games so you can't comment on the spirit and great reaction as the players went down the tunnel yesterday. Alot of your points don't make sense. Hyde has no knowledge of local players. How do you increase knowledge? Go to local matches to watch players. Talk to people at clubs. Look at clubs websites. There you go...increased knowledge.
Yesterday was a great team effort.I'd say 99% of fans went home VERY happy..... You must be gutted we are on the up. Tell you what... go and talk to your milkmans brothers cats owners second cousin twice removed who will no doubt give you all the inside gossip from the Reds. You post it here....I'll settle for knowing the facts.
''
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:19 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
porrohman wrote:Hyde has no local knowledge and no idea and is out of his depth.'

Hi porrohman

Yes taken out of context my opinions don't flatter Mr Hyde but they are certainly not insults and i do not call him names like many others on this forum. If you care to put my quotes into there correct context i will defend them, you had the chance when they were posted of course.

Hyde has no local knowledge and no idea and is out of his depth.

I know this to be the case because i have spoken to players and people he has been working with at Redditch United, he has no knowledge of local players at the level he is working and has no experience of the league you are playing in.

That is my opinion and we are now allowed opinions on this forum, paying loan players from higher up the pyramid is a total waste of your money.

That was the statement released to the press and i thought it was madness and a waste of the money you don't have, far better to bring in your own players in my opinion, that would of course take us back to the first point and his lack of local knowledge.

That does sound harsh and i can't be bothered to look for the post, please highlight the full post.

Hyde has been the one constant in your string of poor results'.

Look you all said Goodbye to Sockett & Smith who managed to get about seven or eight points from as many games, so far under Hyde you have managed four points and he can't even equal the total set by Sockett & Smith that got them the push. This is a very poor league, the fact lads can come in from the MFC and be given contracts and become your best players tells you it's not that hard a job.

I have no vendetta but it is interesting how you accuse me when others insult him on a weekly if not daily basis, i just don't think you like to hear the truth Mr porrohman and it will be interesting to see you defend your corner.

Mrs Bore....you really are a complete and utter bell end.
How can you take your sentences out of context?

Your posts remind me another grade A bell end...OHW? are you related?
As Porrohman has said, 99% of the RUFC fans are happy with the progress of the Reds.....can you remind me why you care and continue to share your opinion about our club?

It is baffling to me....why are you so against Graham Hyde?....what has he done to you?....why are you so against Chris Swan?....what has he done to you?

As I have requested many times before, please go away and take your anti-Reds diatribe with you.

Onwards & upwards.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:18 am

Bob Marley wrote:

It is baffling to me....why are you so against Graham Hyde?....what has he done to you?....why are you so against Chris Swan?....what has he done to you?

Suspect Suspect Suspect Thats a good point... it's clearly a personal matter that should be dealt with in person, not coming on here and bitching about him to the fans...
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:30 am

Mr Hyde is respected and liked by most of his players FACT!
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next