Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Aidey, RedJeff and any others??

+8
rawlings09
Tim_S
porrohman
del boy
Mrs Moor
Leethall
Bob Marley
Smudger
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Calling Aidey, RedJeff and any others?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling Aidey, RedJeff and any others??

Post  Mrs Moor Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:15 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:

It is baffling to me....why are you so against Graham Hyde?....what has he done to you?....why are you so against Chris Swan?....what has he done to you?

Suspect Suspect Suspect Thats a good point... it's clearly a personal matter that should be dealt with in person, not coming on here and bitching about him to the fans...

Hi rawlings

Thats a fair point and that's how it seems to be coming across to a selected few, i don't think i have been bitching i have just posted my opinion and observations but i take on board what you are saying and while a small group wish to ignore the facts and just attack me for making a point i can take the hint.

It's funny how your overseas keyboard warrior admits that he was openly critical of the last board at Redditch and has also rubbished one or two of the latest managers on their depature and yet that's acceptable to him and others, perhaps i should wait untill Mr Hyde moves on because i am sure you will all be posting then what i am saying now.

It's also funny how the people who came on here attacking Mr Smith have ducked under a cloud and failed to respond to the thread of this post after being so vocal before it was made.

People like Ted Striker, Rowly etc make this an interesting forum its just a pity some people don't have the ability to talk football but what can one expect when you have a guy with hooters avatar who spends his time calling people names from thousands of miles away and talks about his sides performance when he's never even seen them play. Quality Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Calling Aidey, RedJeff and any others?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling Aidey, RedJeff and any others??

Post  Mrs Moor Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:43 am

redditch born wrote:Mr Hyde is respected and liked by most of his players FACT!

Hi redditch born

That's an interesting FACT, how many players are HIS. Could you help me out and tell me who HIS players are because i don't think too many are HIS players but i may be wrong. Any chance you could tell me who he has signed for the club.

I see yet another one (Cameron Jones) jumped ship this week to play in the MFC Premier, but who am i to dispute your post ............ Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:47 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

It's funny how your overseas keyboard warrior admits that he was openly critical of the last board at Redditch and has also rubbished one or two of the latest managers on their depature and yet that's acceptable to him and others, perhaps i should wait untill Mr Hyde moves on because i am sure you will all be posting then what i am saying now.

Some people don't have the ability to talk football but what can one expect when you have a guy with hooters avatar who spends his time calling people names from thousands of miles away and talks about his sides performance when he's never even seen them play. Head against wall

You have no idea who Bob Marely, Sir Bob, or Steve Workman ( as he is most commonly called) is. He's a very passionate Redditch United fan, i've only known him for a few years, but i know he's Redditch United through and through. I understand he is a contravercial character, but he will alway defend RUFC, Like many others on this forum. He's paying off a loan that, had he not taken on, would have resulted in the takeover not happening and in the long term, you wouldn't be posting your opinion of him on this forum.

Would you take on a loan to save SMFC? Truthfully?

As i've said, you can't expect to come on a Redditch United fans forum, spout anti Redditch United messages, and expect to be welcommed and accepted straight away, if atall.

Afterall this is an open unofficial fans forum... but the clue is in the title... it's for Redditch fans... i'm not saying away fans/neutrals aren't welcome just expect to be argued with if you post something against the grain, i'm not saying thats not allowed either, but if i agreed with the negatives that you and others post, then i wouldn't be a Redditch fan. That's all.
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:31 am

Oh....and I for one am delighted Cameron Jones has jumped ship. Very little talent, totally and utterley shown up at this level.
Don't let that stop you from jumping up a down now he's playing in front of one man and his dog in the MFC. Whoop!! Whoop !!

Last edited by porrohman on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:37 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

Some people don't have the ability to talk football but what can one expect when you have a guy with hooters avatar who spends his time calling people names from thousands of miles away and talks about his sides performance when he's never even seen them play. Head against wall

You have no idea who Bob Marely, Sir Bob, or Steve Workman ( as he is most commonly called) is. He's a very passionate Redditch United fan, i've only known him for a few years, but i know he's Redditch United through and through. I understand he is a contravercial character, but he will alway defend RUFC, Like many others on this forum. He's paying off a loan that, had he not taken on, would have resulted in the takeover not happening and in the long term, you wouldn't be posting your opinion of him on this forum.

Would you take on a loan to save SMFC? Truthfully?

As i've said, you can't expect to come on a Redditch United fans forum, spout anti Redditch United messages, and expect to be welcommed and accepted straight away, if atall.

Afterall this is an open unofficial fans forum... but the clue is in the title... it's for Redditch fans... i'm not saying away fans/neutrals aren't welcome just expect to be argued with if you post something against the grain, i'm not saying thats not allowed either, but if i agreed with the negatives that you and others post, then i wouldn't be a Redditch fan. That's all.

No I would not take a loan to save Solihull Moors but I would have spent a few quid to save Moor Green had the supporters been given the chance, but we should not judge supporters by how much money they can afford to splash around after all a poor man can be as passionate as a rich man.

Again you make more than fair points but I must say I am not anti Redditch and never have been, if you remember I have always said the initial idea with Sockett & Smith was fantastic and I really rate the Manager you had in place before they arrived, I am also a big fan of Mark Fenemore because I know the passion the guy has for his teams to succeed and the guy works with dedication and I believe his exit should be mourned not celebrated.

The fact I believe the club has lost direction is just an opinion but please don’t misrepresent my position because I have always respected your support and always wished you well apart from the obvious (when you play us).

If I were Mr Hyde I would contact Rowly and ask him to come on board, I have read his posts and he seems more than genuine. He has played for the club and Managed in the area, he has contacts and could do a job for you guys. Again that’s an opinion but certainly worth a chat don’t you think if only to bring a genuine Redditch element to proceedings.

By the way I understand Steve is a diamond I am just a little bit fed up with him directing insults at me at every opportunity so I thought I would fire a few back.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:39 am

And with that post Mrs Moor you have proved beyond all reasonable doubt you are a wind up merchant. BORE OFF..when will you get the message???
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:56 am

porrohman wrote:Oh....and I for one am delighted Cameron Jones has jumped ship. Very little talent, totally and utterley shown up at this level.
Don't let that stop you from jumping up a down now he's playing in front of one man and his dog in the MFC. Whoop!! Whoop !!

Why do you feel the need to insult people when they leave you, ?

Bromsgrove pull in more support than you and they are only in MFC1, Whoop!! Whoop!!

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Mrs Moor..you don't come to the home games do you???....Ask anyone that knows me what I think of Cameron Jones as a player. You were nowhere when Joe Hull left us....I posted what a great guy he was and how gutted I was he left. So I've proved you wrong.Again.Add it to the long list of your inaccuracies...Ted Striker flipping burgers etc etc etc Crying with laughter
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
redditch born wrote:Mr Hyde is respected and liked by most of his players FACT!

Hi redditch born

That's an interesting FACT, how many players are HIS. Could you help me out and tell me who HIS players are because i don't think too many are HIS players but i may be wrong. Any chance you could tell me who he has signed for the club.

I see yet another one (Cameron Jones) jumped ship this week to play in the MFC Premier, but who am i to dispute your post ............ Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

Dont know? maybe you should tell me???
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:05 pm

porrohman wrote:Mrs Moor..you don't come to the home games do you???....Ask anyone that knows me what I think of Cameron Jones as a player. You were nowhere when Joe Hull left us....I posted what a great guy he was and how gutted I was he left. So I've proved you wrong.Again.Add it to the long list of your inaccuracies...Ted Striker flipping burgers etc etc etc Crying with laughter

porrohman Ted Striker posted that he was flipping burgers down at Moors, how does that make me wrong ?. I simply took him at his word. I don't care what you think of Cameron Jones to be honest i just question why you need to post such a detailed nasty evaluation of the player on here after all he wore the shirt and did his best the fact his ability did not match your expectation his hardly his fault, why the need to be so nasty.

Your not proving anything to me porrohman and please don't feel you need to.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:21 pm

So, Mrs Moor, you're just anti Hyde?

Perhaps you could explain to me, and everyone else on here what you have against him?

It's a guess of mine that you know little about the man? But he's clearly done something that has upset you personally...

Fair enough he takes a ruthless approach to his job... nice guys finish last etc, and i think it's safe to say that if by Christmas we're midtable, then nobody will care about if they like Graham or not. And if by some miracle, we're in the playoffs at the end of the season (trying not to be negative by the way) then noone at all can complain about anything. Beer Cheers

His results will prove him.

rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:21 am

Wrong again Mrs Moor..Ted Striker has never posted 'that he was flipping burgers down the Moors' So you are making up posts now to comment on.... FAIL
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:21 am

Mrs Moor wrote:Ted Striker posted that he was flipping burgers down at Moors, how does that make me wrong ?. I simply took him at his word.

Um, don't think I did actually. Eating them, maybe - had a great bacon and cheese quarterpounder on Saturday as it happens, and three cups of tea, anything to keep warm while watching the Moors and Boston totally neutralise each other for an hour before Boston switched off and allowed "overpaid ex-League has-been" Lee Morris to earn some of his excess wages. The most interesting thing about the game was the Japanese ref taking part in an exchange programme. Last game he reffed in England: England v Mexico at Wembley.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:00 am

What was the leferlee like?
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:44 am

ted striker wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:Ted Striker posted that he was flipping burgers down at Moors, how does that make me wrong ?. I simply took him at his word.

Um, don't think I did actually. Eating them, maybe - had a great bacon and cheese quarterpounder on Saturday as it happens, and three cups of tea, anything to keep warm while watching the Moors and Boston totally neutralise each other for an hour before Boston switched off and allowed "overpaid ex-League has-been" Lee Morris to earn some of his excess wages. The most interesting thing about the game was the Japanese ref taking part in an exchange programme. Last game he reffed in England: England v Mexico at Wembley.

Leethall wrote:
ted striker wrote:... and watched Solihull beat Altrincham 2-0 today, Jordan Fitzpatrick helped set up the first and scored a cracker for the second. Jasbir Singh had a great game in goal, kicking wasn't great but pulled off a good half-dozen top-drawer saves. Crowd of 343.

Mind you, I only went because I was getting paid, still wouldn't sully my shoes to go there otherwise Very Happy

Laughing Getting paid to serve burgers?!

Sorry Ted you are of course spot on.

It was Leethall (again) with the misinformation ............... Head against wall

The Burger guy at Moors is a Redditch supporter i believe so i am sure you got a discount.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:05 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
ted striker wrote:

Leethall wrote:
ted striker wrote:... and watched Solihull beat Altrincham 2-0 today, Jordan Fitzpatrick helped set up the first and scored a cracker for the second. Jasbir Singh had a great game in goal, kicking wasn't great but pulled off a good half-dozen top-drawer saves. Crowd of 343.

Mind you, I only went because I was getting paid, still wouldn't sully my shoes to go there otherwise Very Happy

It was Leethall (again) with the misinformation ............... Head against wall

The Burger guy at Moors is a Redditch supporter i believe so i am sure you got a discount.

Now all is clear... I didn't get a discount, sadly, although had I known the burger guy was a Redditch fan I'd have given the old secret handshake and walked off with a free smug smug smug

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:15 am

(Text deleted)

Last edited by ted striker on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Potentially offensive)

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:19 am

Mad Mad Mad
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:27 am

(Text deleted)

Last edited by ted striker on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Potentially offensive)

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redsfan Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:36 am

good to see a post reduced to racial sterotypes

redsfan
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:04 am

Sleep
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:09 am

redsfan wrote:good to see a post reduced to racial sterotypes

You're right, I should have thought a bit harder about what I was posting. I've been quick to criticise others for using racist comments on the terraces and on here, I should practise what I preach.

Sorry to anyone I've offended, I've now deleted the text from the relevant posts.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:57 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
ted striker wrote:

Leethall wrote:

I think you will find it was said tongue in cheek Mrs Bore.

Now jog on back to the Golf range and take some interest in Solihull Moors and double the traffic on your own forum

Last edited by Leethall on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:06 am

[quote="ted striker"]
Mrs Moor wrote:Last game he reffed in England: England v Mexico at Wembley.

By all accounts from the Boston and Solihull supporters the ref was very good
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Leethall wrote:By all accounts from the Boston and Solihull supporters the ref was very good

Yeah, he was not bad at all. I thought he got a few decisions wrong, let a couple of challenges go that should have been penalised, and gave a couple of free kicks that he ought not to have, at least that's how they appeared from the stands, but generally he reffed it very sensibly and when he did get his card out - just once - it was for a reckless tackle that may have won the ball but was pretty uncontrolled.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2