Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCFC Former Players Association

5 posters

Go down

BCFC Former Players Association Empty BCFC Former Players Association

Post  Bob Marley Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Question for RedJeff.

We established a good relationship with the BCFC former players organisation over the past couple of seasons with some great nights down the club with Barry Fry, Paul Tait etc.

Are we still in touch? With the improvements in the lounge, I'm pretty sure the guys there would love to do more?
We need to establish a link with the BCFC Redditch Supporters club to fill the room consistently.

Spud would help as he comes to some games and has helped TRUST by deliverying flyers etc...Paul Wilkes work with him.

Let me know if you need any contacts etc.

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

BCFC Former Players Association Empty Re: BCFC Former Players Association

Post  Captain Carlin Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:44 pm

I don't think Redjeff posts any more, I would however suggest that littleworthred may be able to answer this?????
Captain Carlin
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  nevergreen Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Captain Carlin wrote:I don't think Redjeff posts any more, I would however suggest that littleworthred may be able to answer this?????

next you'll be telling me that barry humphries is dame edna
nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  littleworthred Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:28 am

RedJeff who? !!!! hahaha, Will speak to paul and re connect with them. Lots of people have said how good the Barry Fry night was, I have forged Links with a local Charity who are now based at Redditch United (Team Lewis). We are working together to set up some great events including Celebrity Nights next Year, they have some fantastic links within the top flight Football so we can look forward to some big names back down at the Valley. I will report on my progress. Beer Cheers
littleworthred
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  allotmentender Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Bob Marley wrote:Question for RedJeff.

We established a good relationship with the BCFC former players organisation over the past couple of seasons with some great nights down the club with Barry Fry, Paul Tait etc.

Are we still in touch? With the improvements in the lounge, I'm pretty sure the guys there would love to do more?
We need to establish a link with the BCFC Redditch Supporters club to fill the room consistently.

Spud would help as he comes to some games and has helped TRUST by deliverying flyers etc...Paul Wilkes work with him.

Let me know if you need any contacts etc.

Who's going to pay to fumigate the room afterwards?
allotmentender
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down