Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current stats

+10
arsene
Bob Marley
del boy
rawlings09
in2thevalley
fingers
ted striker
Leethall
porrohman
StockportReds
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Current stats - Page 2 Empty Re: Current stats

Post  littleworthred Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:12 am

as I understand it out of a squad of 16 players for tonight only three are non first Team and I believe 2 of them will be on the bench, so where is the weakened Team? as I said some of the posts on here can be damaging to our attendance and are usually never FACT. Head against wall
littleworthred
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Carlin Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:45 am

Perhaps the thread has been read and generated a stronger squad!
Captain Carlin
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  littleworthred Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:20 am

Captain Carlin wrote:Perhaps the thread has been read and generated a stronger squad!
Not at all squad was finalised yesterday before this thread Very Happy
littleworthred
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:57 am

littleworthred wrote:as I understand it out of a squad of 16 players for tonight only three are non first Team and I believe 2 of them will be on the bench, so where is the weakened Team? as I said some of the posts on here can be damaging to our attendance and are usually never FACT. Head against wall

The thread was not intended to make FACT that this was going to happen, I made a point about the last cup match that was proved that we played a weak side, meant fans travelled to Worcester for a local derby that was not given the respect it deserved against our yocal rivals and raises the point that why rest players on that significant level. This is an unofficial forum and the views of the fans (many attend regulary) is healthy and I think when you are paying for a product we expect that to be sufficient for the price being paid. If I wanted to watch the U21's/Reserves/People of the Street I would choose to attend that game but when I expect the 1st team to be playing I want to see them out there.

I know people do not agree but all this crap about resting players for the league does not wear with me. Get them out there and work on the performances and intergrate new players ready for the bread & butter of the league, we are hardly setting the world on fire and by doing this the club will get some exposure for winning games, maybe having a cup run (albeit tin pot Cup ) and keep the regulars in attendance and pick up some drifting fans when the likes of Studley, Alvechurch etc are not playing. The players will no doubt want to play, Mr Hyde needs to realise that this is non league and not the Premiership and if the lads on loan from league clubs can't handle this then don't bring them in the 1st place. I am sure that the majority would rather play than train.

Oh and by playing Warmer it ensures a certain few people are happy ( Banana sex )!!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:05 am

littleworthred wrote:
arsene wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:Leethal...let it go man.

As seen in the recent statistics, the league form is going pretty well.
Let's not do a 'Travis' and end up with another crock...the club can't afford it.

OK, we are not Premier League, but the risk is always the same....plus, do we want to see the fringe players given a chance?

If we have anymore injuries, Graham may have to ask you and Rowly to get the boots out....or EVEN Porrohman!

Nothing is worth that risk!

Sorry, Bob, but I have to disagree.

Deliberately putting out a weakened team shows contempt for the paying public and is, in fact, cheating those who pay good money through the turnstiles. (This applies to all levels of football IMO.) This is not the way for the Reds to build up a fan-base!

As a business man you know (and expect) that when you pay full price for a product you expect the goods to be the best available. If they're not then you quickly change your supplier.

I, for one, will not be there tonight.

Who has said it will be a weakened Team? same old gossip and showing contempt for Facts. The Team as usual will not be announced till later today, I cant say if it will be a strong Team or a weak Team but threads like this are more damaging to building new Fan base IMO. Regardless of Team or cost the Team still have to be paid in full as do the Bills or do we go back to a club in debt and on the brink? scratch

Fact now mate, you have to have some symphathy for the paying public when they turn up to see a product and it is not what you expect. I made it last night but wished I had not bothered and saved the £10.80 I spent in entrance & fuckoffee's purchased.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2