Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reds 1 Chippy Tea 0

+7
Mrs Moor
Redditchbluenose86
rawlings09
in2thevalley
Leethall
mattim
porrohman
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reds 1 Chippy Tea 0 Empty Reds 1 Chippy Tea 0

Post  porrohman Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:36 pm

All in all a good day. Really. Tried to play some football on the deck early doors with Adkins influential. Joey was more or less up with Jimmy so it wasn't too 1 up front ..ish.
Trouble is when we score first, and even worse, early...you just sit back and wait for them to score. Not today, to be fair their number 10 was a right handful, but played 10 yards outside of our box, we could handle him there. They could have used him so much better. Good move in putting Billy on up front late on, he looked sharp and probably might have had longer. Arran Moses Garbage came on and was....anyway, we held on, with Chippy tea really threatening. Top marks to Alex, Stringfellow , Ozzy, and Jimmy..and to the Cedar Rd who brought singing back to the Valley for the first time in a while! Benbow was injured but won the Golden goal! Unbeaten in five now.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Reds 1 Chippy Tea 0 Empty Re: Reds 1 Chippy Tea 0

Post  mattim Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Thought we had the better of the first quarter of the game and the goal was quality, a good finish following some very neat build up play. Middle of the game was pretty even but Chippy came into it a lot more in the final quarter of the game.

Having said that they never really created what you would call a clear cut chance and we defended very well. In fact we could have had another but for an absolutely superb save by their keeper. I was right behind the trajectory of that shot and it was heading straight for the top corner, top save.

Good job we did win because once again a number of teams around us picked up points. I will breathe more easily if we can win the next couple of games.

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Hooftastic win that! Full marks to all the starting XI especially the defence who were immense throughout!

When Moses Garbage come on I thought that was it and his 1st 3 touches resulted in Chippytea winning the ball and putting pressure on us...... Crowd was 180 that was poor. Chippenham are well known for being a direct side but we matched them toe to toe and it meant football in the Barca mode was not possible.

Rick of the Day (silent P) goes to the Chippytea Sub (no 12) who did a soccer AM platoon in the box when Big Tess hardly touched him! What a tosser wanker !

Big Adie Mings will be disappointed with that.

Unfortunately I will not be at the Tour De Bora at AFF Totton next week due to a stag do in Liverpool but will be back for the Frome game on the 20th.

Reddihoof United FC
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Well deserved result. defensively we looked strong Big Jim IMO was man of the match. He really put a shift in today, and never stopped running. And deserved his goal.

Dis-appointed with the attendance (180) I dont know what else we can do to get people through the turnstiles!!

Did feel however that we sat back a little in the second half and seemed to be contented with holding onto a 1 goal lead rather than pushing on against a very ordinary Chippenham side.

having said that, another 3 points, back to back victories, and unbeaten in 5

waiting for you Mrs Moor.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:36 pm

And yet, not a sinlge mention about the Pitch... Suspect Wink
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:12 am

rawlings09 wrote:And yet, not a sinlge mention about the Pitch... Suspect Wink

Good point Crying with laughter
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:30 am

in2thevalley wrote:waiting for you Mrs Moor.

Good win and on the right tracks for safety, not sure if you all seem happy with the football but you are obviously all happy with the latest results.

To be fair i expected a lot more by now, this is a poor league and you really should have a better side for the money, that said the next few weeks are interesting.

I still think you could get so much more for your money without Hyde, lets wait and see i can admit when i'm wrong but two wins (one nailed on) does not change my opinion but i am really pleased for you guys who have stood by your man and your players. I think the points won by Sockett & Smith may just be the saving grace at the end............... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 am

I forgot to say the pitch was Full of sh*t Wink
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:17 am

Leethall wrote:

wanker wanker

My point is, if we lose at home, usually in the first few lines of people's matc reviews, there is something about the pitch being crap, bearing in mind another team has just beaten us on it, and when we win, 4 match reviews and not a single muttering about it. No

As for the game i think we played well, it was the best game i've seen Deabill play for a long time, winning flicks and chesting it down to an onrunning midfielder, Hickman was solid at the back and i think our defence is fine, we've still got one of the best goal differences at that end of the table and we're scoring goals, it's still nervous when we go a goal up, you do wonder when they'll score! But we held well for a brilliant result.

A win against Totton COULD push us right up to midtable! it's that tight!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:40 am

I meant to put Chippy tea rarely threatened not really threatened at the end. I wouldn't have paid that long haired jessie up front for them in washers.
The pitch was still crap Joe. Reds 1 Chippy Tea 0 509981
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:08 am

porrohman wrote:I meant to put Chippy tea rarely threatened not really threatened at the end. I wouldn't have paid that long haired jessie up front for them in washers.
The pitch was still crap Joe. Reds 1 Chippy Tea 0 509981

Yes they were very ineffective. Captain Beaky on the wing (7) was pathetic. Who nose where they got him from?Very Happy

The pitch was crap Joe. Even I have to admit to that. Reds 1 Chippy Tea 0 509981
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:16 am

Mattim is right, that was some save by their keeper. How he took off on such a muddy surface to save it is beyond me.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  nevergreen Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:24 am

a solid workman like performance throughout. The stats for shots on/off target for both sides must have been very low. I cant remember Coleman having a save to make, chip huffed puffed but basically did nothing up front.

the goal was great one touch stuff from what i remember and hardly hoofball,nice well taken goal.

overall impressed with our performance...just need a bit more confidence...im sure it will come if the results keep coming.

nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:54 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Leethall wrote:

wanker wanker

My point is, if we lose at home, usually in the first few lines of people's matc reviews, there is something about the pitch being crap, bearing in mind another team has just beaten us on it, and when we win, 4 match reviews and not a single muttering about it. No

Fishing Fishing

Chomp de Chomp!!

Mr Shakespeare Very Happy
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:waiting for you Mrs Moor.

Good win and on the right tracks for safety, not sure if you all seem happy with the football but you are obviously all happy with the latest results.

To be fair i expected a lot more by now, this is a poor league and you really should have a better side for the money, that said the next few weeks are interesting.

I still think you could get so much more for your money without Hyde, lets wait and see i can admit when i'm wrong but two wins (one nailed on) does not change my opinion but i am really pleased for you guys who have stood by your man and your players. I think the points won by Sockett & Smith may just be the saving grace at the end............... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Here you go again Mrs Moor.

'Poor league'...we have already got more points than the relegated sides in this league for the last 2 seasons...did you not see this year's FA cup with the likes of Totten and Stourbridge?

'Nailed on win'...I've played football for 30 years and no result is 'nailed on' you clown....Swindon's results have been great recently....FFS!!

Socket & Smith again?....yeah, they have both set the world on fire since leaving the Reds....

Mrs Moor....you ask for respect and yet come trolling again with your bullshit posts....admit it....you are wrong about Mr Hyde and we have now a great platform to kick on from next season.

Onwards & upwards... Basketball
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Bob Marley wrote:Poor league'...we have already got more points than the relegated sides in this league for the last 2 seasons...

You make my point for me there Steve ................ Head against wall Head against wall

Bob Marley wrote:Nailed on win'...I've played football for 30 years and no result is 'nailed on' you clown....Swindon's results have been great recently....FFS!!

Steve you beat both Leamington & Weymouth at the start of their collapse and Swindon have been lucky with their fixtures of late, the league is poor and the fact you can't see it say's more about you than me. You have had an awful season and yet are only three or four wins away from a play off place, the standard is dire.

Bob Marley wrote:we have now a great platform to kick on from next season.

I should wait untill you have watched your first game before making such a silly remark. As a so called saviour (although you did not answer my question about your claim on the financial payments a while back) do you think the club can afford the current budget with crowds so low. Is it not a rocky platform to be paying out so much money in order to prop up a weak manager. I thought you wanted a sensible budget that reflected the position of the club, or was that just another observation from abroad.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Handbags

Another thread destined for the bore off bin Whistling
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:Poor league'...we have already got more points than the relegated sides in this league for the last 2 seasons...

You make my point for me there Steve ................ Head against wall Head against wall

Bob Marley wrote:Nailed on win'...I've played football for 30 years and no result is 'nailed on' you clown....Swindon's results have been great recently....FFS!!

Steve you beat both Leamington & Weymouth at the start of their collapse and Swindon have been lucky with their fixtures of late, the league is poor and the fact you can't see it say's more about you than me. You have had an awful season and yet are only three or four wins away from a play off place, the standard is dire.

Bob Marley wrote:we have now a great platform to kick on from next season.

I should wait untill you have watched your first game before making such a silly remark. As a so called saviour (although you did not answer my question about your claim on the financial payments a while back) do you think the club can afford the current budget with crowds so low. Is it not a rocky platform to be paying out so much money in order to prop up a weak manager. I thought you wanted a sensible budget that reflected the position of the club, or was that just another observation from abroad.

So quick to criticize this league....what about the dross served up in the conf north this season?

Hhhhmmmm...

You can't even acknowledge the superb results away at Lemongs and Weymuff.....you are such a cock.

So called saviour? WTF are you going on about now?
Mr & Mrs Swan saved our club....from the years of abuse from mindless management......do you remember those years?

The very interesting fact is that the budget was set in line with an average attendance of 250....despite our ups & downs, our average is 246....not too bad considering no Telford, Corby, Nuneaton, Hinckley etc...

I hope your overspending at Moor Green doesn't come back to bite you....
It will be interesting to read your posts on the Moor Green forum......oh, hold on.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:06 am

Bob Marley wrote: You can't even acknowledge the superb results away at Lemongs and Weymuff.....you are such a cock.

I was at the Leamington game, were you ?

I said it was a good result but they were on the slide and many fans now want the Managers head, you were banging on about them being a top side at the time but then again when you watch football from a PC Screen and therefore it would be an easy conclusion to make. Had you been at the game you would have noticed just how poor Leamington were.

Bob Marley wrote: So quick to criticize this league....what about the dross served up in the conf north this season? .

A league you disgraced last season and will probably never see again

Bob Marley wrote: So called saviour? WTF are you going on about now? .

YOU POSTED…………….

Bob Marley wrote: I did save the club from not fulfilling it's last 6 fixtures 2 seasons ago by paying the bailiff $5k....that is a fact. I also played my part when Mr Swan took the club on by negotiating and paying off the $22k loan taken out last season by the previous regime (ahem..). .

There you go Steve you said “I did save the club”.

I have simply asked you about four times now if YOU paid the money or did you pay it on behalf of the TRUST. There is a difference and I would simply like a straight answer.

Bob Marley wrote: The very interesting fact is that the budget was set in line with an average attendance of 250....despite our ups & downs, our average is 246....not too bad considering no Telford, Corby, Nuneaton, Hinckley etc... .

Which budget are you talking about the original Sockett & Smith budget or the New Hyde budget that doubled the money available in the original budget, you know the one that prompted the price increase on the gate.

Bob Marley wrote: I hope your overspending at Moor Green doesn't come back to bite you.

Moor Green no longer exist Steve, do try to keep up with current events.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:06 am

This bollocks between you two now is boring and has been going on all season. Head against wall Can understand some disagreements but this getitng playground. Fight it out in the bore off bin Laughing
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:14 am

lewism5964 wrote:This bollocks between you two now is boring and has been going on all season. Head against wall Can understand some disagreements but this getitng playground. Fight it out in the bore off bin Laughing

I agree, i don't know why he feels the need to mention me in nearly all of his posts. I would however like to know if he saved the club with his own money or is he taking credit for using the trusts money. To be honest after i know that i'll wait untill he actually watches a game and therefore can add useful input.

Sorry to all, i will ignore his taunts in the future.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:44 am

lewism5964 wrote:This bollocks between you two now is boring and has been going on all season. Head against wall Can understand some disagreements but this getitng playground. Fight it out in the bore off bin Laughing

+1
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:47 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

I would however like to know if he saved the club with his own money or is he taking credit for using the trusts money.

I would Be very careful what you say !! You are PLAYING A VERY DANGEROUS GAME.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:18 am

I was at the Leamington game, were you ?....No...but an away win against a side in the top 6 is always a good result in my book.

I said it was a good result but they were on the slide and many fans now want the Managers head, you were banging on about them being a top side at the time but then again when you watch football from a PC Screen and therefore it would be an easy conclusion to make. Had you been at the game you would have noticed just how poor Leamington were - so why/how were they in the top 6 then?

A league you disgraced last season and will probably never see again..I don't think it was disgraceful to FINALLY stop spending money we did not have and to save the club? I was at Hyde when we won 4-1...Hyde aren't doing too badly this term? We were that disgraceful, your mob couldn't even beat us! wanker

I did save the club from not fulfilling it's last 6 fixtures 2 seasons ago by paying the bailiff $5k....that is a fact. I also played my part when Mr Swan took the club on by negotiating and paying off the $22k loan taken out last season by the previous regime. As I have said so many times even I am bored...I paid the bailiff 5k from my own pocket to prevent them removing the goal posts, the 1st team kit and all the bar fixtures...my money 100%.
I negotiated with Armada loans not to put a winding up order on the club at the time of Mr Swan's arrival.
I paid the balance from my hard earned and TRUST are paying me back when we can afford it (not always monthly). If we did not pay Armada loans in full, they would have continued with the order and Mr Swan would have walked away....ask him at the next game.

Which budget are you talking about the original Sockett & Smith budget or the New Hyde budget that doubled the money available in the original budget, you know the one that prompted the price increase on the gate.
Are you sure the budget has doubled? Not sure a $1 increase would pay for that one...maths not top of your game MM?

Moor Green no longer exist Steve, do try to keep up with current events....ah yes, they had to put 2 sides together...I remember now.

wanker

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:26 am

in2thevalley wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

I would however like to know if he saved the club with his own money or is he taking credit for using the trusts money.

I would Be very careful what you say !! You are PLAYING A VERY DANGEROUS GAME.

What a strange post.

Why should I be careful, Steve said he saved the club. Then he changed his mind and said he did not save the club.

Someone must know if he saved the club or not, he seems to be unsure but there’s nothing new there.

He clearly posted he paid the bailiff 5k, all I asked was did he use his own money or did he pay the bailiff on behalf of the trust.

I am not suggesting anything untoward happened, I just asked a simple question.

I thought he ran the trust so if the trust paid then I presumed he would write the cheque, but there is a difference between writing the cheque on behalf of the trust and claiming to have personally saved the club as Steve did.

If on the other hand he did use his own money then fair play to the guy he did save the club.

I was just trying to judge his character, i was not suggesting anything.

in2thevalley, I am not playing a dangerous game and I don’t need to be careful, I think you should grow up. Steve made a statement and I asked a question, I have asked him a number of times now, perhaps he should just answer.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next