Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reds 1 Oxford 1

+10
in2thevalley
Tommo
rawlings09
ted striker
Bob Marley
Redditchbluenose86
del boy
chrisdon
Leethall
porrohman
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reds 1 Oxford 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Reds 1 Oxford 1

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:21 am

porrohman wrote:Oh dear Mrs Moor, you are having a really poor end to the season just like your team!!! First the Joey Halsall saga, where you and Mrs Rowly really got your aprons tangled when chuntering over your garden fence. You got that fabulously WRONG! Then you say everyone was laughing at us last season. When the decision was taken to cut the budget to zero, we had message of support from clubs all around commending the decision, and in truth, set them thinking about reducing budgets in order to survive. The praise our club had then in the following few months where our unpaid players gave it all against good sides only to fall short was incredible. We have never been a popular club but we gained a considerable amount of friends last season. So no, you have it all wrong again. Laughing at us? I think not. Fact v fiction..beats the fishwives every time.

Porrohman

I don’t think I was wrong with the so called saga my friend, you boasted a week or so ago that you could ask Hyde anything so why not ask him and then get back to me. The fact that someone can behave like that in front of a full dressing room say’s more about Hyde and the situation he finds himself in than me Porrohman.

You cut the budget because a budget was pointless and you were a laughing stock you don’t need me to tell you that. Of course you had messages of support we all pull together and I would have hated anything to happen to the club.

The only thing you have right is when you say you have never been popular and again you really don’t need to ask why. You have your head in the sand Porrohman your club has been split into two, you have a money making community business where people are making a lot of money by using the football clubs name and position and then you have the football club.

The football club is paying out money it does not have on players it does not need, crowds are not being courted back into the ground on a Saturday afternoon in fact your near neighbours seem to pull in considerably more supporters playing in Division One of the Combination without playing a super star like Lee Hendrie.

Wake up and smell the coffee Porrohman

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:38 am

Bumsgrove have always had a decent support though as they have a tighter knit community. Even if they are our rivals I applaud the dedication of their loyal fanbase. This is something we don't have in large numbers and won't change short term because the majority of the town probably don't even know Redditch United exists or couldn't care about it.
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  andjusticeforall Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:48 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
porrohman wrote:Oh dear Mrs Moor, you are having a really poor end to the season just like your team!!! First the Joey Halsall saga, where you and Mrs Rowly really got your aprons tangled when chuntering over your garden fence. You got that fabulously WRONG! Then you say everyone was laughing at us last season. When the decision was taken to cut the budget to zero, we had message of support from clubs all around commending the decision, and in truth, set them thinking about reducing budgets in order to survive. The praise our club had then in the following few months where our unpaid players gave it all against good sides only to fall short was incredible. We have never been a popular club but we gained a considerable amount of friends last season. So no, you have it all wrong again. Laughing at us? I think not. Fact v fiction..beats the fishwives every time.

Porrohman

I don’t think I was wrong with the so called saga my friend, you boasted a week or so ago that you could ask Hyde anything so why not ask him and then get back to me. The fact that someone can behave like that in front of a full dressing room say’s more about Hyde and the situation he finds himself in than me Porrohman.

You cut the budget because a budget was pointless and you were a laughing stock you don’t need me to tell you that. Of course you had messages of support we all pull together and I would have hated anything to happen to the club.

The only thing you have right is when you say you have never been popular and again you really don’t need to ask why. You have your head in the sand Porrohman your club has been split into two, you have a money making community business where people are making a lot of money by using the football clubs name and position and then you have the football club.

The football club is paying out money it does not have on players it does not need, crowds are not being courted back into the ground on a Saturday afternoon in fact your near neighbours seem to pull in considerably more supporters playing in Division One of the Combination without playing a super star like Lee Hendrie.

Were you there when this happened? have you considered that the person who feeds you this tripe is as full of it as you are keyboard warrior. I hear a rumour that you have been a bit naughty yourself, hope no one finds why !

andjusticeforall
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:51 am

andjusticeforall wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

Porrohman

Were you there when this happened? have you considered that the person who feeds you this tripe is as full of it as you are keyboard warrior. I hear a rumour that you have been a bit naughty yourself, hope no one finds why !

I think i prefer it when you use Porrhman, Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:01 am

WRONG AGAIN!! Unlike your MFC cronies I do not and will not ever post under a different name to get my point across. Blimey...is it possible for you to get anything else wrong?
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:08 am

porrohman wrote:WRONG AGAIN!! Unlike your MFC cronies I do not and will not ever post under a different name to get my point across. Blimey...is it possible for you to get anything else wrong?

MFC cronies ...... Cool

I think you'll be there before us porrohman Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  andjusticeforall Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:49 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
andjusticeforall wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

Porrohman

I think i prefer it when you use Porrhman, Head against wall
Again Fail Head against wall Facts don't come easy to you do they Question even your mole can't help you on this one Crying with laughter

andjusticeforall

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:32 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

Redditch United Vs Evesham - Attendance 380 - Lee Hendries Debut. Evesham didn't bring many. (alot of villa fans)
Redditch United Vs Oxford - Attendance 251 - again above the sustainable budget, Oxford didn't bring many.

lol! For a man that spends more time spanking the monkey over Redditch United than anything in the world, you missed the fact our recent attendances have increased.

I'll miss Mrs. Moor when he's gone Wink Crying with laughter
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:32 am

Suerly you mean Mrs Wrong?
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:00 pm

andjusticeforall wrote:Again Fail Head against wall Facts don't come easy to you do they Question even your mole can't help you on this one Crying with laughter

It's all getting a bit personal now Sammy, i think i'll make my exit ............. Cool

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
andjusticeforall wrote:Again Fail Head against wall Facts don't come easy to you do they Question even your mole can't help you on this one Crying with laughter

It's all getting a bit personal now Sammy, i think i'll make my exit ............. Cool

For real MM? or have you got that wrong as well?

I will miss your crock of sh*t MM....

By the way, Bumsgrove charge 3 or 4 quid to get in....
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:34 pm

This is a big miss of a signing by Graham this season:

http://www.southern-football-league.co.uk/scorers/midlands.asp?section=top-goalscorers

Ben Mackey would have ensured we would not be in the position we are
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:58 am

Didn't we have Luke Keen on our books as well in pre season? Says he has scored 16 goals this season in that league. Out of interest how many goals has our top scorer got this season? I'd assume it is Jim Deabill?
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  andjusticeforall Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:19 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

why? because your about to be named and shamed? Wink

andjusticeforall

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:46 am

Leethall wrote:This is a big miss of a signing by Graham this season:

http://www.southern-football-league.co.uk/scorers/midlands.asp?section=top-goalscorers

Funnily enough, we were saying about Ben Mackey earlier, yes he's a proven goalscorer and knows where the back of the net is, however he doesn't strike me as being very loyal atall, how many clubs has he had? Brackley, Leamington, Stratford Town, St. Neots... they're the ones i know off the top of my head. Whereas afro must have taken a lesser wage to come from Stratford to us, even when he had a hernia operation and the club cut there budget to £0, he stayed.

I'd rather have 11 afro than one Ben Mackey for the fact that he doesn't come cheap (any poor clubs in the said list of clubs?) and he doesn't seem like the kind of player to stick around after a bad game... We can't miss what we haven't had.
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:41 pm

rawlings09 wrote:

Funnily enough, we were saying about Ben Mackey earlier, yes he's a proven goalscorer and knows where the back of the net is, however he doesn't strike me as being very loyal atall, how many clubs has he had? Brackley, Leamington, Stratford Town, St. Neots... they're the ones i know off the top of my head. Whereas afro must have taken a lesser wage to come from Stratford to us, even when he had a hernia operation and the club cut there budget to £0, he stayed.

I'd rather have 11 afro than one Ben Mackey for the fact that he doesn't come cheap (any poor clubs in the said list of clubs?) and he doesn't seem like the kind of player to stick around after a bad game... We can't miss what we haven't had.

Yes but don't forget he had been out of the game for 12 months through a serious knee injury so Leamington, Stratford and Evesham were much of a muchness as he was loaned out. He left Brackley for Corby where he sustained that knee injury. He probably is not cheap but he scores goals, something unless we sort out we will be in this same position next season.

Yes you can commend Warmer on that fact but the simple truth is that he is average at best at this level.mproven throughout the season and if you have ambitions of getting promoted you have to look at this fact. If we want 11 Warmers then be prepared for Southern South & West Football.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:48 pm

andjusticeforall wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

why? because your about to be named and shamed? Wink

Don't be shy!

I would like to know what the apparent Halsall incident was?
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:06 pm

[quote="Leethall"]
rawlings09 wrote:

I'd rather have 11 afro than one Ben Mackey for the fact that he doesn't come cheap (any poor clubs in the said list of clubs?) and he doesn't seem like the kind of player to stick around after a bad game... We can't miss what we haven't had.[/quote

Suspect

Yes but don't forget he had been out of the game for 12 months through a serious knee injury so Leamington, Stratford and Evesham were much of a muchness as he was loaned out. He left Brackley for Corby where he sustained that knee injury. He probably is not cheap but he scores goals, something unless we sort out we will be in this same position next season.

Yes you can commend Warmer on that fact but the simple truth is that he is average at best at this level.mproven throughout the season and if you have ambitions of getting promoted you have to look at this fact. If we want 11 Warmers then be prepared for Southern South & West Football.

At best!
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2