Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

redditch reserves.

3 posters

Go down

redditch reserves. Empty redditch reserves.

Post  fands345 Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:43 am

sorry that the first team lost today but there are a few positives from the reserves. I apologise for not knowing all the players by name but -- both full backs looked comfortable on the ball, number 10 and 6 really stood out and the goalkeeper was briliant , stopped everything that was asked of him, it was also the first game back for Alex Hickman and Joe Hull ( these 2 were Walsall acadamy centre backs for 2 years ) and they looked good, if one attacked the other dropped , very good communication.
Unfortunately Alex came off after 70 so we might not see him for a while , but there are players that can step up .
result 0-0 but if they believe they can take a game to their opponents they will ooze confidence

fands345
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

redditch reserves. Empty Re: redditch reserves.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:02 pm

Very suprising comment. I think you need to go and look at the Under 21s and the Under 18s. There level of football is unreal for there age. Credit goes out to both sets of managers / coaches for the effort they have put in to produce sides that are not only attractive to watch but also for the 18s have winning 4 out of 4 in floodlight and under 21s have winning 2 out of 2. Cup

Theres seems to be good things happening down Redditch United recently and im genuinely excited as to what we see in the future.

Back to top Go down

redditch reserves. Empty I play the game.

Post  georgebestwestwood Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:59 am

I`m 16 years old. I was at Birmingham City from the age of 7 to 16 and have, this season played for the reserves, U21`s & U18`s. The future looks bright for the younger players to progress. The quality of football played by the U21`s & U18`s is quality. I also enjoyed the experience playing with the reserves. Things look good for the clubs future.

georgebestwestwood
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post  kingfisher Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:47 am

more players like you kid is what will make redditch utd a better club now and in the future

kingfisher
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down