Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redditch United Reserves v Quorn Reserves

4 posters

Go down

Redditch United Reserves v Quorn Reserves Empty Redditch United Reserves v Quorn Reserves

Post  Justin.Fowkes Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:59 am

Redditch United Reserves v Quorn Reserves. Saturday 15th December 2012.

Currently Jenkins, Deards, Cresswell and Molesworth will be in the squad with the addition of the current Reserve team players. Were also hoping to complete the international clearance of Polish professional Patryk Sikora. Entrance will be £3 and £1 for under 16s and concessions. Hope to see you at the valley on Saturday where the usual refreshments and liquid refreshment will be available. Beer

This is a big game for The Reds as Quorn are unbeaten all season and I hope I can offer you a good game to watch.

Be great to see you all guys.

Regards

Justin

Justin.Fowkes
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Redditch United Reserves v Quorn Reserves Empty Re: Redditch United Reserves v Quorn Reserves

Post  lewism5964 Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:22 am

Should be coming along to this mate.
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Redditch United Reserves v Quorn Reserves Empty Re: Redditch United Reserves v Quorn Reserves

Post  Justin.Fowkes Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:07 am

Saturdays Squad:

Daniel Payne
Seb Jenkins
Dan Randall
Jordan Porter
Anthony Bevas
Tom Hurdman
Chris Hill
Hoshain Gabbidon
Connor Deards
Liam Molesworth
Michael Husbands
Yannick Gomes
Ash Granville
Kaine Palmer
Jarrell Hylton
Craig Malins

Molesworth and Husbands are both new additions that have been training with the first team. Molesworth is a striker that has previously played for Burton Albion
and had a spell at a professional club in Australia.

Husbands history speaks for itself -------> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Husbands

Hopefully both strikers will score us a few goals against a very good Quorn reserve side. Hopefully we will see some of you down The Valley for a 3pm kick off. Entrance is just £3 and £1 for under 16s and concessions.

Regards

Justin

Justin.Fowkes
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  tho101 Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:04 pm

What has happened to the two local exciting signings....... Hicks and Gifford???

I liked the idea of signing promising local youngsters to get abit of interest, I only know the goalkeeper as being local?? Where are the others all from?

tho101
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:09 pm

tho101 wrote:What has happened to the two local exciting signings....... Hicks and Gifford???

I liked the idea of signing promising local youngsters to get abit of interest, I only know the goalkeeper as being local?? Where are the others all from?

Hicks has left : http://www.midcomb.com/transfers.php Fairfield Villa

I think Justin told me that Gifford got injured the last game they played.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin.Fowkes Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:15 am

Game is still on today. Groundsman assures me that its playable and wont harm the pitch any more than the last few weeks. Really appreciate you guys coming to support the reserves and getting behind us to give Quorn there first loss.

Hicks, for whatever reason played 1 game for us the left. I didnt hear a reason why from him after numerous texts and phone calls. Gifford is still here and doing exceptionally well. He has scored 6 in 3 and looking the real deal.

As for the squad. Danny Payne, Dan Randall, Jordan Porter, Seb Jenkins, Nick Cox, Kaine Palmer and Craig Malins are all Redditch lads. I do have some injuries hence why Hayes, Gifford etc who are also Redditch lads are not in the squad.

Hope to see you all at 3 lads. Come and introduce yourselves to me. Be great to see who u ll are.

BTW. The 21s are playing on the pitch at the back of the valley v Coventry in the cup if u want to make a day of it.

Regards

Justin

I love you

Justin.Fowkes
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down