Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redditch United Worcester Pool (bonus ball)

3 posters

Go down

Redditch United Worcester Pool (bonus ball) Empty Redditch United Worcester Pool (bonus ball)

Post  nevergreen Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:49 am

Is this still running? £1 per week based on the lottery bonus ball. Last time i looked there was an average of 8-15 people per number paying £1 per week for this draw. This if existing and im sure it is could be a great way of boosting funds as it's proven and existing yet not many people know about this.

Can someone pls confirm if it is still running and what the likely revenue is?
nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Redditch United Worcester Pool (bonus ball) Empty Re: Redditch United Worcester Pool (bonus ball)

Post  porrohman Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:29 am

Someone has asked for this to go on next TRUST meeting agenda..a club matter, but we'll ask the question and get back mate.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Redditch United Worcester Pool (bonus ball) Empty Re: Redditch United Worcester Pool (bonus ball)

Post  nevergreen Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:26 pm

porrohman wrote:Someone has asked for this to go on next TRUST meeting agenda..a club matter, but we'll ask the question and get back mate.

ok cheers.using my rather crude maths if there are just 10 people per number (49) thats £490 per week coming in. The pay out per week for the main winner £100 and each of the other bonus winners £10each plus a bit of commisions for agents and printing costs the total left must be hovering around the £225 mark. This represents a quarter of the present playing budget and much more potential for growth.

I'm sure the bonus ball bonanza is still going, or least i hope so as the foundations are in place. Another added bonus was that each week the results are printed on a double sided A4 paper this also contained information on next months or so's fixtures. So double whammy money coming in and fixture list being delivered to people that are actively helping the club, win win.

Hope to hear soon,cheers for the feedback.
nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:26 pm

It is still going. Dear Howard ,83,still does the rounds up and down Greenlands with his frame. Absolute hero.
He told me he still does it when I took him home Saturday. Senile
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:17 pm

porrohman wrote:It is still going. Dear Howard ,83,still does the rounds up and down Greenlands with his frame. Absolute hero.
He told me he still does it when I took him home Saturday. Senile

What an honour it was to meet Howard on Saturday, Top bloke Smile

Would love to hear his stories!
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nevergreen Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:23 am

porrohman wrote:Someone has asked for this to go on next TRUST meeting agenda..a club matter, but we'll ask the question and get back mate.

What was the response? How much is coming in? What is the current number of contributors?
nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down