Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Fundraiser

3 posters

Go down

Club Fundraiser Empty Club Fundraiser

Post  Justin.Fowkes Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:03 am

Hi Guys

Can i reach out to you all to come along to our club fundraiser on Saturday. Its going to be held at The Valley on Saturday after the Bedford game.

The evening is called screwball scramble Quiz. It will involve various silly challenges throughout the night

Two of the challenges will be 1) first team to finish a drink from a baby’s bottle 2) eat a bowl of dry cornflakes without using your hands

£2.00 per person with £100 pound to winning team. Minimum of 5 per team and maximum of 10 . There will be other opportunities to win cash prizes in the night.

one lucky person will get chance to enter to play deal or no deal for £250.00

We would apreciate it if as many of u as possible can stay after the game for a night of what should be fun and laughter.

Justin.Fowkes
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Club Fundraiser Empty Re: Club Fundraiser

Post  oldtommo Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:18 am

This seems like a good idea, however it does seem to be a bit short notice! Can I suggest if someone comes up with an idea like this, a fortnight or so warning would give people more time to organise into teams, get babysitters booked etc. don't want to sound like a killjoy but I feel more people may turn up to these functions if they had a bit more time to plan for them.
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  tho101 Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:39 am

oldtommo wrote:This seems like a good idea, however it does seem to be a bit short notice! Can I suggest if someone comes up with an idea like this, a fortnight or so warning would give people more time to organise into teams, get babysitters booked etc. don't want to sound like a killjoy but I feel more people may turn up to these functions if they had a bit more time to plan for them.

totally agree, a couple of my mates are going game tomorrow but have already made plans for the evening so wont be attending the fundraiser, sounds like it would be a really good night and if people had enough notice (2 weeks) i think alot of people would of been interested in entering a team, unfortunatley i fear this could be another poorly attented RUFC event

tho101
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down