Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are the proposed plans for Redditch United FC's new Home

3 posters

Go down

These are the proposed plans for Redditch United FC's new Home Empty These are the proposed plans for Redditch United FC's new Home

Post  RedJeff Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:26 am

These are the proposed plans for Redditch United FC's new Home 10692211

These are the proposed plans for Redditch United FC's new Home 13749010

These are the proposed plans for Redditch United FC's new Home 13783610
RedJeff
RedJeff
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

These are the proposed plans for Redditch United FC's new Home Empty Re: These are the proposed plans for Redditch United FC's new Home

Post  allotmentender Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:55 am

Is there any proper plans for the main ground? Looking at that, it appears that the main stand is only 4 rows of seats!!! What are the other stands? Are they covered terraces or seats?
Actual ground wise it seems more Stratford Town than Redditch United!!!!
allotmentender
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

These are the proposed plans for Redditch United FC's new Home Empty Re: These are the proposed plans for Redditch United FC's new Home

Post  RedJeff Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:26 pm

I didn't take the pictures and it doesn't show or give scale, I think these are the only plans at this stage. I do know that on the club house stand they are planning to use a system that can be added to as needed, I don't know if they are planned to be covered or not but unless anyone else knows I will ask the question tomorrow and post the answer mate.
RedJeff
RedJeff
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:13 pm

Thanks Jeff

You are doing a great job publicizing this across the social network sites....keep up the great work buddy!
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down