Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redditch United Juniors

Go down

Redditch United Juniors Empty Redditch United Juniors

Post  Bob Marley Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:55 am

Went down the club Sunday morning to see the juniors...what a wonderful experience.

To see so many young players wearing the RUFC crest was amazing...with some very good talent on display.

From watching the Sunday league side through to a wonderful training session with the 6 year olds (Mick Pearce is doing a great job)...it was just brilliant to see so many smiling faces just having a great time.

The after game "sausage & chips" is brilliant...all the parents from the away sides where complimenting the warm welcome they were receiving...it was just bloody great.

Big shout for Kim's breakfast rolls...OMG...I would have a weekly order if I could....amazing.

If you haven't seen what is happening with the youth, I urge you to pop down one Sunday morning and see the passion and effort going in to RUFC.

Forget any meeting with the council at the town hall...just walk every council member down that drive on a Sunday morning.

Inspirational.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down