Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions thread- Hyde (H) Sat 5th February

+12
J.Rawlings22
RockDJ
nevergreen
arsene
Bob Marley
Redditchbluenose86
porrohman
rawlings09
Leethall
lewism5964
in2thevalley
fingers
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Predictions thread- Hyde (H) Sat 5th February - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions thread- Hyde (H) Sat 5th February

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 am

toffeeman wrote:
Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
toffeeman wrote:
Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Due to the current situation, morale will have dropped so I'm changing my prediction.

Reds 1-3 Hyde

Ager

Att: 194
Once a bet has been placed you cannot change it, Laughing

Line 5 of the Predictor rules as written by Sir Andrew Fingers clearly states that mind changing is allowed providing you create a new post rather than editing study

Nerr
I was only joking,you can change your mind as often as you like,but i'll stick to a 3 v 1 win for our lads,COME ON REDDITCH :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

So was I! Laughing
I really hope my decision comes back to haunt me!
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Predictions thread- Hyde (H) Sat 5th February - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions thread- Hyde (H) Sat 5th February

Post  del boy Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:32 am

I've just looked on several bookies websites. None seem to be listing Redditch vrs Hyde. Has a sudden rush to back Hyde meant that betting on the match has been suspended?

And is it wrong that I was just about to put a decent wedge on a Hyde win!?

del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:21 am

del boy wrote:I've just looked on several bookies websites. None seem to be listing Redditch vrs Hyde. Has a sudden rush to back Hyde meant that betting on the match has been suspended?

And is it wrong that I was just about to put a decent wedge on a Hyde win!?

Nah that would be good Business! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  JBS Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Win 1-0, Green to score. Attendance 204

JBS
Evo-Stik Division one

http://twitter.com/redditch_united

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Carlin Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:54 am

Redditch to win 3-2: Crowd 158: scorers Green(2) and McKenzie
Captain Carlin
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:14 am

Revision

Lose 3-1 attendance 241 with Green scoring albeit we have no idea of the team for today considering that Hurren, Richards, Fitzpatrick, Wilding have all gone and Ayres is suspended Head against wall Wish the club would be a little more accomodating in telling us the news
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:17 am

Leethall wrote:Revision

Lose 3-1 attendance 241 with Green scoring albeit we have no idea of the team for today considering that Hurren, Richards, Fitzpatrick, Wilding have all gone and Ayres is suspended Head against wall Wish the club would be a little more accomodating in telling us the news
I know what you saying but I think with interviews,registering youth players,press + his job Ken' and the Team have had a lot on there plate.I will just be Happy to see whatever Team comes out today and hope they put in a true Redditch Die Hard performance, Come on you Reds :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:22 am

Redjeff wrote:

I know what you saying but I think with interviews,registering youth players,press + his job Ken' and the Team have had a lot on there plate.I will just be Happy to see whatever Team comes out today and hope they put in a true Redditch Die Hard performance, Come on you Reds :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am not blaming Ken as it is a busy time for him. What about the club secretary? He deals with all of the player registrations.

Throughout the season what do we ever hear direct from the club about players? Nothing! We hear through Jenko at the Advertiser in his interviews previously with Matty. Comms is not a strength with our club and that is why we never help ourselves Head against wall
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:31 am

Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:

I am not blaming Ken as it is a busy time for him. What about the club secretary? He deals with all of the player registrations.

Throughout the season what do we ever hear direct from the club about players? Nothing! We hear through Jenko at the Advertiser in his interviews previously with Matty. Comms is not a strength with our club and that is why we never help ourselves Head against wall
Yeah agree mate, maybe we can sort something out that works for everyone and gets this info out quicker if at all?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2