Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REDHEAD SACKED

+5
adiy price
in2thevalley
porrohman
Leethall
del boy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

REDHEAD SACKED - Page 2 Empty Re: REDHEAD SACKED

Post  Leethall Sun May 08, 2011 1:43 am

Terrace Guy wrote:Absolutely the right decision whichever way you look at it. Whether it was £40 or £0 both Gardiner and Redhead were on pitiful budgets and I'm afraid to say that Gardiner's teams played a better game of football than any of Redhead's whose tactics seem to revolve around 'lump it up to Mckenzie and hope for the best.' This is in no way a criticism of him as he stepped in to help in testing circumstances and we all know you can't create Brazil with a 0 budget in the Conference North and the Reds have always been a rather direct team anyway in this division. However I just think Gardiner's sides had more of a cutting edge and we want someone who will instill that in a side for next season!

I disagree, Gardiners team was shocking and he had the budget and all in all he used it very very badly apart from a few players.

At the begining of Redders tenure the team tried to play football but as it went on they did as you say play a little bit of hoofball to McKenzie but I still think they were a lot better than Gardiners distinctly average team. I never really got the feeling that Gardiner was cut out for management at this level, likewise Redders the same but the latters team generally were more competitive (apart from Eastwood @ home)!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun May 08, 2011 1:49 am

Leethall wrote:
Terrace Guy wrote:Absolutely the right decision whichever way you look at it. Whether it was £40 or £0 both Gardiner and Redhead were on pitiful budgets and I'm afraid to say that Gardiner's teams played a better game of football than any of Redhead's whose tactics seem to revolve around 'lump it up to Mckenzie and hope for the best.' This is in no way a criticism of him as he stepped in to help in testing circumstances and we all know you can't create Brazil with a 0 budget in the Conference North and the Reds have always been a rather direct team anyway in this division. However I just think Gardiner's sides had more of a cutting edge and we want someone who will instill that in a side for next season!

I disagree, Gardiners team was shocking and he had the budget and all in all he used it very very badly apart from a few players.

At the begining of Redders tenure the team tried to play football but as it went on they did as you say play a little bit of hoofball to McKenzie but I still think they were a lot better than Gardiners distinctly average team. I never really got the feeling that Gardiner was cut out for management at this level, likewise Redders the same but the latters team generally were more competitive (apart from Eastwood @ home)!

Agree with you on this one Lee. If I had the option as to which team to watch i.e Gards or Redders I would chose Redders everytime. They tried to play football and apart from the eastwood game gave a very good account of themselves.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 4:04 am

in2thevalley wrote:
Leethall wrote:

Agree with you on this one Lee. If I had the option as to which team to watch i.e Gards or Redders I would chose Redders everytime. They tried to play football and apart from the eastwood game gave a very good account of themselves.
+1 gards team was all hoof ball to one lone striker with no one to play of(eg smith), the football was more exciting after gards left and showed we had players who wanted to play football for the love of football and not an extra £20. Then look at those players under gards who left and then started scoring!!!,agree Lee gards like Redders were trying to punch above there weight. That does not make them bad people it just means they are not what we need to move forward.
Anyway the way things are going fenners will hire Luxton as manager Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

Last edited by Redjeff on Wed May 11, 2011 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Tue May 10, 2011 7:47 am

Can't afford me.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Tue May 10, 2011 9:13 am

porrohman wrote:Can't afford me.
As long as he keeps his shirt on. He gets my vote.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2