Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redditch United FC vs West Bromwich Albion

4 posters

Go down

Redditch United FC vs West Bromwich Albion Empty Redditch United FC vs West Bromwich Albion

Post  littleworthred Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:42 am

Redditch United Football Club vs West Bromwich Albion - Birmingham County FA Senior Cup. Tomorrow Tuesday 25th October, Kick Off 7.45pm. £2 on any pint from 6.00pm to 7.45pm
littleworthred
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Redditch United FC vs West Bromwich Albion Empty Re: Redditch United FC vs West Bromwich Albion

Post  ROWLY1971 Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:29 am

Whats the entrance fee on this one?
Spoke with my mate Danny Carter earlier who apparently has been called int the squad from the U21s, very excited but not over expectant. Good player when managed well. Smile
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Redditch United FC vs West Bromwich Albion Empty Re: Redditch United FC vs West Bromwich Albion

Post  porrohman Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:34 am

I think it's same as match days £9, £5 (con) £1 kids .
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:35 am

I hope to see a couple of U21's get some pitch time tomorrow.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:41 am

Personally Id of thought it a great opportunity for the club, with no champions league on, to try and swell the crowd with good will and reduce the gate entrance, considering the Baggies will bring the kids and as mentioned some U21s will hopefully be given a run out too. Rolling Eyes
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  littleworthred Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:42 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:Whats the entrance fee on this one?
Spoke with my mate Danny Carter earlier who apparently has been called int the squad from the U21s, very excited but not over expectant. Good player when managed well. Smile
Yes it is normal prices, u21's doing very well at the moment so will be good to see some first team appearances from some of them. will be good experience for him.
littleworthred
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:07 am

Hopefully Callum gets a game as well from the under 21's
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:12 am

Saw him in a college game two weeks ago, sat in the middle and ran the show. His old man was a decent player too. I think he's on that old BA team photo on my FB page with Podgy. Back when we could run... Senile
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down