Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reds 0 AFC Totty 0

+5
redditch born
del boy
ROWLY1971
Bob Marley
porrohman
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reds 0 AFC Totty 0  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reds 0 AFC Totty 0

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:06 am

Bob Marley wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:Budgie smuglers
Totty on a beach
Post about Earlswood FC on a RUFC forum
Blonde in Abba

Sorry but I'd rather talk about what was witnessed today at the Valley by anybody who was there watching them in the 'Now' and so who can give their own 'opinions'

DelBoy I do agree with you it may well of been a combo of those 2 factors. Please though show me you know something about the game though and agree with me that on today's performance the visitors were 'awful'

Thought you might gloss over the GJ example..

Gloss Over???
For a man who bangs the 'that was in the past' drum regarding S&S, I find it strange you post this asking me to comment on the latter S.....
For a man who slates anything MFC Forum, I find it strange you want me to comment MFC issues here...
For a man who slates Solihull supporters with comments you may not be brave enough to use in a pub to him, I find it strange you ask me to comment Earlswood FC issues here....
Would you rather not keep this REDDITCH and FOOTBALL.... or are you feeling somewhat left out when we comment on games you cant see or opinionate on?
When youre back, and have been to a game to comment on, drop me a post and maybe we will have something worthwhile to talk about... Nutter Nutter
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:37 pm

I thought the defence deserved a big pat on the back for yesterday's performance.
Stringfellow made some vital challenges at RB, and Hickman won everything in the air - AGAIN.

Pleased with what I saw yesterday, and Totton will feel lucky to walk away with a point.

Gate was disappointing though..
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Gloss Over???
For a man who bangs the 'that was in the past' drum regarding S&S, I find it strange you post this asking me to comment on the latter S.....

You are critising your hometown club for sacking S&S etc....but I do not see you all over any other foum commenting on exactly the same scenario up at Earlswood? The only difference I see is that it is to the benefit of Smudger...or am I missing something? You know GJ as well as me...didn't deserve the push....so why no comment from you when you are so quick to criticise Mr Swan?

For a man who slates anything MFC Forum, I find it strange you want me to comment MFC issues here...I just ask for a balanced view, Rowly. I find your comments and opinion on the games VERY balanced and constructive....I like reading your match reports. I do not find the same with your off the field views and that hurts me...considering what the club has been through in the last 12 months.

For a man who slates Solihull supporters with comments you may not be brave enough to use in a pub to him, I find it strange you ask me to comment Earlswood FC issues here.... You do not know me very well then Rowly. I have no problem confronting anyone who is wrong...I manage confrontation everyday of my life so I have no problem facing anyone with the facts.

Would you rather not keep this REDDITCH and FOOTBALL.... or are you feeling somewhat left out when we comment on games you cant see or opinionate on? Football everytime.

When youre back, and have been to a game to comment on, drop me a post and maybe we will have something worthwhile to talk about... Nutter Nutter [/quote]
Only if the drinks are on you! affraid
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Reds 0 AFC Totty 0  - Page 2 Empty shaking head....

Post  ROWLY1971 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Trying my best to put this tiresome conversation to bed now.....
POINT1: you criticise Mrs Moors for commenting on your club while he/she supports another, yet expect and encourage me to comment on Earlswood FC? Rolling Eyes
POINT2: a balanced view does not mean you can bring in MFC Forum topics whenever it suits you to. Consistancy please.
POINT3: I do not know you very well at all. Correct
POINT4: football it is then
POINT5: no chance
ended
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down