Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tickets available from the club Ministry Of Soul Friday 10th Feb

4 posters

Go down

Tickets available from the club Ministry Of Soul Friday 10th Feb  Empty Tickets available from the club Ministry Of Soul Friday 10th Feb

Post  porrohman Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:44 pm

£5...£6 on the night...come along and let it all hang loose on the dancefloor. Hopefully Leethall will bring his Polish girlfriend. Been a while since I've seen a bit of Pole dancing.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Tickets available from the club Ministry Of Soul Friday 10th Feb  Empty Re: Tickets available from the club Ministry Of Soul Friday 10th Feb

Post  Leethall Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:58 pm

porrohman wrote:£5...£6 on the night...come along and let it all hang loose on the dancefloor. Hopefully Leethall will bring his Polish girlfriend. Been a while since I've seen a bit of Pole dancing.

Aide, unfortunately Ministry of Soul is not my cup of tea and my girlfriend is Eastern European but not Polish Very Happy
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Tickets available from the club Ministry Of Soul Friday 10th Feb  Empty Re: Tickets available from the club Ministry Of Soul Friday 10th Feb

Post  in2thevalley Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Whats the difference between £5 and £6 and dont say a £1.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:40 pm

in2thevalley wrote:Whats the difference between £5 and £6 and dont say a £1.

£5 in advance and £6 on the night which saves you a £1 Sir Very Happy
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:58 am

Leethall wrote:
porrohman wrote:£5...£6 on the night...come along and let it all hang loose on the dancefloor. Hopefully Leethall will bring his Polish girlfriend. Been a while since I've seen a bit of Pole dancing.

Aide, unfortunately Ministry of Soul is not my cup of tea and my girlfriend is Eastern European but not Polish Very Happy

Aplogies mate. Had to fit it in around the punchline.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:51 am

porrohman wrote:
Leethall wrote:

You had to take the obvious choice, dintcha? You could have mentioned that you were Hungary to Czech her out, ask if her name was Sofia, or even invite her to remove the layer of Moldova your wiener, but no.

Sorry, after all those jokes, I really Moscow.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 am

ted striker wrote:
porrohman wrote:
Leethall wrote:

You had to take the obvious choice, dintcha? You could have mentioned that you were Hungary to Czech her out, ask if her name was Sofia, or even invite her to remove the layer of Moldova your wiener, but no.

Sorry, after all those jokes, I really Moscow.

Very Happy Absolute quality mate!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:47 am

How do you see the sky in Kiev?

Ukraine!

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down