Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simon Redhead.........

+14
Redditch_Reject
Mr Bonehead
lewism5964
redditch born
nevergreen
Mrs Moor
batchleybryan
rawlings09
in2thevalley
SID SNOT
Trigger15
JBS
Leethall
Bob Marley
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Simon Redhead......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Simon Redhead.........

Post  SID SNOT Mon May 14, 2012 4:18 am

in2thevalley wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
SID SNOT wrote:What an absolute joke. Mr Swan banging on about the huge interest shown in this 'high profile' job and that he will be interviewing 12 candidates and then he picks up the phone and offers it to Redhead. The 'blend' of a guy who has only ever been a joint manager in the Alliance and regardless of circumstances failed to win a game last time around and a player coach who was passed it on the pitch two years ago does not excite me in the slightest. Who on earth is advising Mr Swan of these appalling football decisions? Would he appoint a Finance Director to one of his companies, without the relevant experience and qualifications? There were some very good candidates out there this time around and this seems like a rushed appointment which has been done on the cheap.

Arsene Wenger could have been appointed and it wouldn't have excited you! You're always one of the ones to criticise anything the club does, no matter what it is, You and Mrs Moor would make a great couple! Simon Redhead......... - Page 2 371875

Rawlings 09 is spot on! You two are so negative its unbelievable!!!!. Why can't you embrace the idea that Redditch could be moving forward.......... or are you only happy when you have something to lamet about???

Very sorry for having an opinion chaps. Mr Swan could have put a monkey in charge and you would be hailing him as some kind of footballing genius. The appointment of Redhead does not stack up with what Mr Swan was quoted as saying in the press. I would be astonished if having interviewed 12 people for this job that he deemed Redhead to best option. I for one think there were much better options out there.
SID SNOT
SID SNOT
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo Mon May 14, 2012 8:23 am

Please,please mister Swan don't let the third member of the new management team be Alex Mcleish!!! affraid
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Mon May 14, 2012 9:00 am

SID SNOT wrote:

Very sorry for having an opinion chaps. Mr Swan could have put a monkey in charge and you would be hailing him as some kind of footballing genius. The appointment of Redhead does not stack up with what Mr Swan was quoted as saying in the press. I would be astonished if having interviewed 12 people for this job that he deemed Redhead to best option. I for one think there were much better options out there.

You're allowed an opinion, i just don't happen to agree with it..

Yes, there probably are better out there, but we don't know who's applied, and if the best manager doesn't apply then he'll never be considered.

The fact is, Redhead is the Redditch manager.. we as fans should be supporting him.
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Mon May 14, 2012 10:41 am

rawlings09 wrote:
SID SNOT wrote:

You're allowed an opinion, i just don't happen to agree with it..

Yes, there probably are better out there, but we don't know who's applied, and if the best manager doesn't apply then he'll never be considered.

The fact is, Redhead is the Redditch manager.. we as fans should be supporting him.

Agree. We must now all egt behind Redheads Red and white army!!
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2