Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer ins and outs.

+17
Tommo
in2thevalley
mattim
del boy
oldtommo
arsene
nevergreen
andjusticeforall
redditch born
rawlings09
ROWLY1971
allotmentender
fingers
Redditchbluenose86
Bob Marley
Leethall
lewism5964
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Summer ins and outs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer ins and outs.

Post  nevergreen Fri May 25, 2012 12:19 am

any news on the summer ins and outs?
nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene Fri May 25, 2012 1:00 am

Moderators, some of these posts are obviously offensive could they be removed please? Thanks
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo Fri May 25, 2012 5:23 am

I find it difficult to believe that everyone who posts on this forum is supposedly a Redditch United follower, when it seems quite a few people are really only interested in slagging each other off or trying to out do each other in the "I know more than you" stakes. Imagine anyone who is thinking of becoming a regular at the Valley having a look at this forum to see the kind of people that go down there already! I'm sure they will be very impressed by this thread, what with the playground taunts and general feelings of ill will towards each other. I think it would be a good idea for several people to consider growing up or alternatively to find somewhere else to vent their frustrations! Or heres a radical idea try using all this pent up energy and hot air to promote the club!!!!!
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Fri May 25, 2012 5:46 am

Bob Marley wrote:
I was trying to point out that the Reds are still not at their natural level....to compete in this league the club needs to generate north of 220k and it does not do that.

Turnover this year will be 260k according to this article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18151821
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  mattim Fri May 25, 2012 5:57 am

oldtommo wrote:I find it difficult to believe that everyone who posts on this forum is supposedly a Redditch United follower, when it seems quite a few people are really only interested in slagging each other off or trying to out do each other in the "I know more than you" stakes. Imagine anyone who is thinking of becoming a regular at the Valley having a look at this forum to see the kind of people that go down there already! I'm sure they will be very impressed by this thread, what with the playground taunts and general feelings of ill will towards each other. I think it would be a good idea for several people to consider growing up or alternatively to find somewhere else to vent their frustrations! Or heres a radical idea try using all this pent up energy and hot air to promote the club!!!!!

Well said that man !

Oh and by the way, any news on the summer ins and outs ?

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Fri May 25, 2012 8:07 am

Quite agree, some of comments have been very abhorrent. Not needed on the forum. Un-neccessary and tedious. Head against wall
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 9:29 am

in2thevalley wrote:Quite agree, some of comments have been very abhorrent. Not needed on the forum. Un-neccessary and tedious. Summer ins and outs. - Page 2 111216

I agree, i just get fed up with the negativity of the remarks from a certain 3. Its been said before, we should be backing the Reds and continue with the healthy discussions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri May 25, 2012 10:50 am

del boy wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:
I was trying to point out that the Reds are still not at their natural level....to compete in this league the club needs to generate north of 220k and it does not do that.

Turnover this year will be 260k according to this article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18151821

I think Mr Swan was misquoted about the turnover at the club being less than 10k...I think he meant 'off-field revenue' as gate money equates to much more than that over the season.

Good article though...another reminder that with 200k debts, the club was almost dead, extinct, gone.

Reminds me how lucky we are to now have a thriving club with zero debsts.... Wink
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Fri May 25, 2012 12:07 pm

It still puzzles me how the negative people on here, usually the keyboard warriors who don't have the balls to post under what's even close to their real name, Mrs Moor, redditch born, SID SNOT etc, think it's okay to slate the club, abuse forum members and generally put down anything the club does, and wonder why people don't like it, they also shoot down anyone with a positive outlook and have the audacity to say it's them who can't have an opinion!

People make such a big deal of "oh, because I posted something negative about the club, I will get shot down in flames because i go against the grain" Just to play the guilt trip, okay, you may not agree with everything the club does, fine, it'd be boring if everyone did, but there's no need to emphasise your 'going against the grain' and 'not being allowed and opinion' because even the positive posters are recieving abuse.

It's a handful of posters, keyboard warriors, spineless cowards who are killing this forum.

Aren't we allowed to be positive anymore? Haha p*ss off!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Fri May 25, 2012 12:42 pm

rawlings09 wrote:It still puzzles me how the negative people on here, usually the keyboard warriors who don't have the balls to post under what's even close to their real name, Mrs Moor, redditch born, SID SNOT etc, think it's okay to slate the club, abuse forum members and generally put down anything the club does, and wonder why people don't like it, they also shoot down anyone with a positive outlook and have the audacity to say it's them who can't have an opinion!

People make such a big deal of "oh, because I posted something negative about the club, I will get shot down in flames because i go against the grain" Just to play the guilt trip, okay, you may not agree with everything the club does, fine, it'd be boring if everyone did, but there's no need to emphasise your 'going against the grain' and 'not being allowed and opinion' because even the positive posters are recieving abuse.

It's a handful of posters, keyboard warriors, spineless cowards who are killing this forum.

rawlings read my posts about football! I'm not from the cyber genaration and it might be me taking to much to heart? And not being able to distinguish the difference between the way I'm spoken to here and how to speak face to face? But you once again and reditor have been disrespectful! Keyboard. Spineless. P#ss off them 3

Let me tell you something its got to stop! Now! I'll be down the ground first game of the season it could be better for all if a little courtesy is shown before that?

It would be a dull place if everyone on here had the same opinions I respect and listen to others without giving a snide or insulting comment I do retaliate and I'm not proud that I let certain people on here get under my skin.

Those on here that think all things Redditch glisten are entitled to there opinion I'm entitled to mine without being abused for it!

My grandad took me to watch my first Redditch game the last game I went to I took my grand kid that's 5 generations! So please don't tell me about being a Redditch United supporter!!! Or at least watch them for 5 generations first!!!!
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo Fri May 25, 2012 12:57 pm

any news on summer ins and outs yet?
Tommo
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo Fri May 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Yes I am in and Batesy is out (he's going fishing) Fishing
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  mattim Fri May 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Ok on the count of three.........

ANY NEWS ON THE SUMMER INS AND OUTS YET !!!

After all, that is what this thread is about (I think).

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Fri May 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Simon and asa have been busy yes new players in some out they want a squad of 18 can't name names yet sorry lads,
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Fri May 25, 2012 1:49 pm

redditch born wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:It still puzzles me how the negative people on here, usually the keyboard warriors who don't have the balls to post under what's even close to their real name, Mrs Moor, redditch born, SID SNOT etc, think it's okay to slate the club, abuse forum members and generally put down anything the club does, and wonder why people don't like it, they also shoot down anyone with a positive outlook and have the audacity to say it's them who can't have an opinion!

rawlings read my posts about football! I'm not from the cyber genaration and it might be me taking to much to heart? And not being able to distinguish the difference between the way I'm spoken to here and how to speak face to face? But you once again and reditor have been disrespectful! Keyboard. Spineless. P#ss off them 3

Let me tell you something its got to stop! Now! I'll be down the ground first game of the season it could be better for all if a little courtesy is shown before that?

It would be a dull place if everyone on here had the same opinions I respect and listen to others without giving a snide or insulting comment I do retaliate and I'm not proud that I let certain people on here get under my skin.

Those on here that think all things Redditch glisten are entitled to there opinion I'm entitled to mine without being abused for it!

My grandad took me to watch my first Redditch game the last game I went to I took my grand kid that's 5 generations! So please don't tell me about being a Redditch United supporter!!! Or at least watch them for 5 generations first!!!!

With respect RB, if you care to look back at your previous comments, you have been very disrespectful to certain people with your strongly worded replies.

I agree, we should all move on and support Redditch, as I have also a 70 year association with Redditch through family.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Fri May 25, 2012 1:53 pm

redditch born wrote:Simon and asa have been busy yes new players in some out they want a squad of 18 can't name names yet sorry lads,

Why post things like that then?

Are you part of the establishment and their decision making process?
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Fri May 25, 2012 4:22 pm

in2thevalley wrote:
redditch born wrote:

With respect RB, if you care to look back at your previous comments, you have been very disrespectful to certain people with your strongly worded replies.

Only when provoked

I agree, we should all move on and support Redditch, as I have also a 70 year association with Redditch through family.
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Fri May 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Last edited by redditch born on Fri May 25, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  allotmentender Fri May 25, 2012 10:26 pm

nevergreen wrote:any news on summer ins and outs yet?

Don't be stupid, that would be staying on the topic of the thread!!!
allotmentender
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  allotmentender Fri May 25, 2012 10:28 pm

My user name isn't even close to my real name, but that really is me in the photo, watching England play cricket in Bangladesh Wink
allotmentender
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat May 26, 2012 12:19 am

redditch born wrote:

The "p*ss off" wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, just summarised the post. How can you even say i've been disrespectful when you're the one who's posted homophobic comments and threatened to shove a drum up someones arse? A bit hypocritical, don't you think?

I honestly think you have 2 people using this account, the one i'm replying to seems rational, respectful and has immaculae spelling, the other, is offensive, posts more smiley faces and can't spell for sh*t...

Or maybe one is sober redditch born and one's a drunk redditch born?
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  SID SNOT Sat May 26, 2012 12:40 am

rawlings09 wrote:
redditch born wrote:

The "p*ss off" wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, just summarised the post. How can you even say i've been disrespectful when you're the one who's posted homophobic comments and threatened to shove a drum up someones arse? A bit hypocritical, don't you think?

I honestly think you have 2 people using this account, the one i'm replying to seems rational, respectful and has immaculae spelling, the other, is offensive, posts more smiley faces and can't spell for sh*t...

I have to say Rawlings you are an imbecile of the highest order. 'Homophobic Comments'?! Didn't you indicate only a couple of weeks ago that Rowly was 'rimming' Mrs Moor. You don't seem to like it when anyone disagrees with what you see through your rose tinted glasses, and seem to get the hump if anyone seems to know more than you, which is the majority of posters on here. Tell me again Rawling's about the back to back promotions that the Reds won to get into the Conference North? You pitch up a couple of years ago, sell a few shirts in the club shop and suddenly you think you are some kind of authority on Redditch United. Get a life you loser.
SID SNOT
SID SNOT
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 1:09 am

SID SNOT wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
redditch born wrote:

I have to say Rawlings you are an imbecile of the highest order. 'Homophobic Comments'?! Didn't you indicate only a couple of weeks ago that Rowly was 'rimming' Mrs Moor. You don't seem to like it when anyone disagrees with what you see through your rose tinted glasses, and seem to get the hump if anyone seems to know more than you, which is the majority of posters on here. Tell me again Rawling's about the back to back promotions that the Reds won to get into the Conference North? You pitch up a couple of years ago, sell a few shirts in the club shop and suddenly you think you are some kind of authority on Redditch United. Get a life you loser.

Did you not get the message Sid Snot. Most people are 'for' Redditch, not 'against' on this forum, and think very strongly that aggressive, negative comments are unecessary and wish to back the club no matter what. Yes, debates are good, we learn from them, its when the 'lets pick a fight', or 'slate someone enough and they might walk and then we've got our own way' group attitude that offends some to react in such a way.

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat May 26, 2012 1:13 am

SID SNOT wrote:

Waheyyy!! Welcome to the party! Fishing

I don't get the hump if people know more than me, i don't think i'm of any authority at the club, and rimming could mean anything Wink Rather coincidently, it means to lick the arse of another... but is that really homophobic? some may say yes.

I sence you're a bit angry at me? So what if wasn't there when we got promoted? A redditch supporter following them for 50 years has no more rights then a supporter who's followed them for 4 years, oh, maybe you think because you've followed them for longer than me you feel annoyed that i wanted to get involved in your club? do my bit to help out..

So here's you getting annoyed at me, hiding behind a false name, feeling all jealous and angry and retaliating to my posts and you call me a loser? Very Happy Bless your cotton socks!! I love you
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  tmorton90 Sat May 26, 2012 8:07 am

So no ins or outs to speak of then?

tmorton90
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next