Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger Playing Budget?

+8
adiy price
redditch born
ROWLY1971
Redditchbluenose86
ted striker
rawlings09
Bob Marley
del boy
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bigger Playing Budget? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bigger Playing Budget?

Post  rawlings09 Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:47 am

reds wrote: Feneymore's

Have your opinions by all means... but show some respect and at least spell his name right!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:56 am

ted striker wrote:
reds wrote:
ted striker wrote:Contacts schmontacts. You know who started out with no contacts? Alex Ferguson. Arsene Wenger. Everyone who's ever been a manager.

Everyone's got to start somewhere. Maybe the Telford friendly is part of that process, if so I welcome it. It can only do the club good in the short term and long term. Experienced loan players could be exactly what we need to bring along the younger ones in our team.

Ted I agree you have to start some where. But at lower level then earn the right to progress. Fergy started in Scotland, Arse in France then Japan both progressed. Fennymore Warwick cheque is record disgraceful call that the right to progress. Graham started at a level much to high for him. Has I said no contacts.

And as I've said elsewhere, no manager would ever have been able to succeed at RC Warwick. That club was always doomed to slide - constantly battling against relegation from the old Southern League Midland/Western Division, averaging 100 attendance, getting d*cked every week, and that was before Mark was involved at the club; crap ground, crap club, crap fans, crap committee, got what they deserved. Putting all RCW's failings on the shoulders of MF is like blaming the financial crisis and recession on the cashiers at Barclays.

Disagree in that RC Warwick used to be in the Southern Midlands years ago with good players and held their own for years
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:20 pm

rawlings09 wrote:

Have your opinions by all means... but show some respect and at least spell his name right!

May I propose that a spell check be added to the site!
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:39 pm

redditch born wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

May I propose that a spell check be added to the site!

Write your message on Microsoft Word (or something similar) and then copy and paste it on here. Simple Wink. I do it whenever I am 'posting under the influence'!
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  nevergreen Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:17 pm

surely Mr Fenemore's name isn't covered under the Microsoft Word spell checker? would give a mis-spell regardless?

nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:59 am

Leethall wrote:
ted striker wrote:
reds wrote:
ted striker wrote:Contacts schmontacts. You know who started out with no contacts? Alex Ferguson. Arsene Wenger. Everyone who's ever been a manager.

Everyone's got to start somewhere. Maybe the Telford friendly is part of that process, if so I welcome it. It can only do the club good in the short term and long term. Experienced loan players could be exactly what we need to bring along the younger ones in our team.

Ted I agree you have to start some where. But at lower level then earn the right to progress. Fergy started in Scotland, Arse in France then Japan both progressed. Fennymore Warwick cheque is record disgraceful call that the right to progress. Graham started at a level much to high for him. Has I said no contacts.

And as I've said elsewhere, no manager would ever have been able to succeed at RC Warwick. That club was always doomed to slide - constantly battling against relegation from the old Southern League Midland/Western Division, averaging 100 attendance, getting d*cked every week, and that was before Mark was involved at the club; crap ground, crap club, crap fans, crap committee, got what they deserved. Putting all RCW's failings on the shoulders of MF is like blaming the financial crisis and recession on the cashiers at Barclays.

Disagree in that RC Warwick used to be in the Southern Midlands years ago with good players and held their own for years

I held my own for years too. Ended up going blind. wanker Embarassed

But seriously, I'd hardly call what RCW achieved in the Southern Midland holding their own. Apart from one season when they finished ninth, every other year they were in the bottom four or five; one year they avoided relegation by beating Rocester 1-0 in their final home game to send Rocester down, the following year they went 36 games or so without a win and finished bottom of the table with not enough points to ban them from driving. They did have one or two good players, Richard Anstiss for one, but it was never easy to keep decent players on their budget and the ploughed field they called a pitch.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:34 pm

nevergreen wrote:surely Mr Fenemore's name isn't covered under the Microsoft Word spell checker? would give a mis-spell regardless?

Not if he won the FA cup for us!!!!
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2