Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron

2 posters

Go down

Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron Empty Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron

Post  Fat Ron Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:12 am

Due to the possibility of legal action been taken against me and after taking legal advice myself,to avoid possible court action,I have been advised by my own solicitor to issue the following statement...
On tuesday 26th of july 2011,I posted on this forum, a post concerning Bromsgrove sporting and the inhabitants of that town. In that post I made statements calling these people amongst other things.Stinking p*ss stained tramps,rats, vermin,peasants,6 fingered banjo playing in-bred freaks and other such names. I also made reference to Bromsgrove been a trampy flea bitten hovel.. After re-reading my post and reflecting on what i wrote on the forum. I can see why some people may find what I wrote highly offensive. I did not at anytime wish to cause these people any hurt,distress or alarm. Should my post have done so i sincerley apologise and give a clear undertaking I will not make such hurtfull remarks again,and retract that post fully..
I hope 1 day that any of those stinking p*ss stained tramps,rats,vermin,peasants and 6 fingered banjo playing in-bred freaks, I did cause actual offence too,will find it in their hearts to forgive me,for even suggesting they would support such a shyte team as Bromsgrove sporting and live in that stinking slum called Bromsgrove.. Once again please accept my apologies and forgive me... Fat Ron

Fat Ron
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron Empty Re: Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron

Post  in2thevalley Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:52 am

Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834 Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron 1834
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron Empty Re: Bromsgrove sporting:AN APOLOGY and retratcion:by Fat Ron

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Fat Ron wrote: Due to the possibility of legal action been taken against me and after taking legal advice myself,to avoid possible court action,I have been advised by my own solicitor to issue the following statement...
On tuesday 26th of july 2011,I posted on this forum, a post concerning Bromsgrove sporting and the inhabitants of that town. In that post I made statements calling these people amongst other things.Stinking p*ss stained tramps,rats, vermin,peasants,6 fingered banjo playing in-bred freaks and other such names. I also made reference to Bromsgrove been a trampy flea bitten hovel.. After re-reading my post and reflecting on what i wrote on the forum. I can see why some people may find what I wrote highly offensive. I did not at anytime wish to cause these people any hurt,distress or alarm. Should my post have done so i sincerley apologise and give a clear undertaking I will not make such hurtfull remarks again,and retract that post fully..
I hope 1 day that any of those stinking p*ss stained tramps,rats,vermin,peasants and 6 fingered banjo playing in-bred freaks, I did cause actual offence too,will find it in their hearts to forgive me,for even suggesting they would support such a shyte team as Bromsgrove sporting and live in that stinking slum called Bromsgrove.. Once again please accept my apologies and forgive me... Fat Ron

and they need our council to run there's... now that is sad! no wonder they picked red for there kit Crying with laughter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down